ɢᴀᴍɪɴɢ

dd was onna game with his friends while i sat next to him on my phone.

"bae look at this" i said tryna show him the hairstyle i wanted, "holon mh i'm tryna play the game gimme one minute" he said focusing on his screen.

"yo tell that bitch to go lay down or something wtf is she bothering you for bro" one of the people shouted through dd's headset.

"bro watch ya mouth bro, you not finna disrespect my girl like that" he said slightly shouting.

"bro she fuckin interrupting you and shi we tryna play the game rn" the person said again through his headset.

"bro pack it, gtf outta hya" he said getting frustrated. "jay pack him, get this nigga outta hya bro word2" he said shouting.

"bae calm down" i said standing on the side of him while stretching, "bro was mad disrespectful and you talkin bout calm down move around bro" he said sighing and shakin his head.

"yo word2 tell y/n a chick named amirah said she finna fuck her up" jay said jokingly. "fuck who up? the only person fuckin me up is dav-" before i could finish dd placed his hand over my mouth to stop me from talking.

"dd relax bro, don't be putting yo sweaty ass hands on my face bro, and jay tell homegirl i said come outside" i said laughing, "i'm fuckin witchu twin" he said said laughing through the headset dd had on.

"bae you should collab with ndot" i said lookin at my phone. dd paused his game and took his headset off. "tf did you just say to me?" he said furrowing his eyebrows.

"i said you should collab with ndot, that would be fye fr" i said looking up from my phone, "why you looking at me like that" i said as a smile started to appear on my face.

"bro yu ain't even funny stop playin wimme me bro" he said turning back around, "i'm sorry you know i was just fuckin witchu" i said tryna sit on his lap

"bro word2 gtf off me" he said looking at me, "no" i said kissing him all over his face. "bro watch out bro" he said slightly pushing me. "bae chillll" i said laughing and gripping onto his shirt.

"bro stopp yu finna stretch my shit" he said laughing, "bro crystal chill i mean y/n myb" he said laughing. "see now yu doin too much mentioning that fuck ass girl" i said getting off him.

"it was a mistake bro" he said laughing and putting his headset back on. "say sorry bitch" i said gripping his hair.

"ouch,sorry sorry sorry" he said as he winced in pain, "say and i'll never do it again" i said while letting go of his hair and grippin his shirt.

"i'm sorry ma chill out bro" he said holding his head, "damnnn bro got out in his place fr" jay said through the headset. "bro stfu" dd said fixing his shirt, "yo dd dis nigga eric asked if he could come back in" jay said laughing between every word.

"nahh bro, word2 tell that nigga i said smd fr how tf you gon disrespect my girl and exp- see bro smtch igghhhnnn" dd said shaking his head.

i got up from where i was sitting and sat in dd's lap. "mama i can't play the game like this you in my way fr" he said leaning his head over to see the screen.

"come off the game" i said kissing his neck, "chillllllll" he said smiling and pushing his head back. "yo dd kill that nigga kill that nigga!!" jay said screamin.

"get off the gameee" i said resting my head on his shoulder, "i just got on gimme couple more minutes".

"bro i'm gonna mess with ddot til done" i said getting off his lap, "DARRIANNN" i said shouting as i threw myself onto dd's bed. "bro why is yu calling that nigga up here" dd said turning around.

"because i want to obviously" i said while looking at my phone, "bro who you getting smart with" he said looking at me tho i wasn't looking at him. "yoo you called me" ddot said walking up to the bed where i was.

"yea, you tryna walk to the store" i said getting up, "fuck noo" he said laughing. "bro i'm bored asf and this nigga won't come off the game, imma call that nigga and tell him don't bring his order no more" i said loud enough for dd and jay to hear me.

"you not canceling shi" dd laughed, "how much yu tryna bet pussy" i said climbing onto ddot's back. "yo get off this nigga bro wtf" dd said looking back.

"chill out bro no need to get jealous" i said rolling my eyes , "i'm not jealous i just don't want you to break my nigga back" he said making ddot and jay laugh.

"bro it wasn't even that funny" i said slappin dd in the back of his head, "bro stop hitting me" he said laughing.

-A/N-

bro i rushed this cause i ain't updated this inna minute.

so if anything is misspelled a lot sorry fr, and lmk.

but yeah i hoped yu enjoyed this i guess

anyways gn,gm or whatever time you seeing this.🫥