kenji's fears

Third person pov

It's was 3:10 pm the seven siblings  had just escaped a deadly meeting with their lives in tack some however had a power overload and one of then was kenji causing him to go in and out of consciousness until his brother ripper put him to sleep for a while not much to do but wait the other siblings hope their brother was ok.

Kenji's pov

"Guys please this isn't funny get up" hoping  this was all a nightmare I shake my siblings dearly trying not to cry as in hope that they're alright but the blood on my hands tells me otherwise. Was I the one who killed them no we were running from fallen angles doing out best to get out alive I didn't did I lose control and kill them or is this a twisted jokes from hades for once that joke hurts I don't I can't stand the fact of losing them why them and not me what did they ever do to deserve  this "oh you poor poor thing your all alone now it was quiet amusing watching do our work your siblings  screaming and begging for you to let them free but did you of course not you murder them all and now you pay the conquene of your own actions" a broken voice almost  like a lullaby with fake hope to it a fallen angel at that but they were right I to9k away my siblings  and this is my fate maybe I should "ke...wa...u.p" I snap my head tryna find the voice that had spoke "hiroshi!" I call back to the voice reaching out for my older brother "come on kenji wake up in here" upon hearing that his body felt all too heavy. Was it really a dream?

Hiroshi's pov

Instead of being the angry cat my siblings  see me as I went to check on kenji for the fact I'd hearing weeping and mumbling  from his room as I stepped in it seems he was going threw one of his dream episodes I go to wake him wondering how long he's  been suffering  like this after a while of shaking him and panicked screaming for him to wake up he finally  give me a somewhat good response "hiroshi!" He calls out to me in sleep his arm somewhat reaching  for me as I take his hand and try to ease him awake now "come on kenji wake up I'm here" I say back as he's eyes shot open he quickly sits up looking around the room before he focuses on me I let out a sigh of relief  glad he's ok.

Third person pov

Kenji clings to hiroshi  crying into his hold shaking at the thoughts that his mind make him kill his siblings hiroshi stayed by his side calming his brother to the best of his ability he decided to save the questions for later after all they both had a rough  night