𝙈𝙮 𝙊𝙘

Name: Asami Hara

Name: Asami Hara

Nicknames:
- Producer ( everyone )
- Asami/hara-chan ( everyone )
- Sami-chan ( Subaru, Wataru )

Age: 18-19

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
- She stands at 5'7 with a slim build. She has long pale blonde to grey hair, with her right side having a strand of hair. She usually style it in a low bun, and has a butterfly pin on it. She then has yellow eyes.
- For her work clothes, she wears the typical black suit with black tie.
- For her casual, she wears an oversized grey sweater, long brown skirt and brown boots.

Personality:
- Probably one of the few people who looks friendly and is friendly. She gives that very comfortable aura whenever you are near her. So it's never hard to speak to her. It helps that her voice is quite calming too.
- But despite that, she is very shy. Usually hiding away if she is face to face with someone she doesn't know. This is very prominent in there first and third year. She is more open if she knows the person though.
- Very knowledgeable, in both academic and anything idol related. She takes her work very seriously, so it wouldn't be a surprise if she has the answer to your question.
- Since she takes her work seriously, she is hardworking. Though there will be sometimes where she would overwork herself, but she learns not to do it.
- Very helpful, will help you if you ask her. And if it lands onto her ideals. If not, she wouldn't help you or will help change it, if you are willing too.
- Very caring, whenever she sees a batchmate or underclassmen hurt, whether mentally or physically she will drop everything to help them. Take care of them until there alright.
- Don't be mistaken by her friendly nature. She belongs to a family who does sword art, so she knows how to defend herself. Hence why no one tries to mess with her.

Specialty:
- Flower arrangements
- Playing the violin

Producer or Idol?: Producer
( If idol ) What unit:
( If producer ) What unit: Mixed, but mostly Akatsuki.

Graduated or not?: Graduated
( If not ) What Year:
Club/Committee:

Love interest: Hasumi Keito

Other info:
- Asami and Keito are childhood friends.
- She often speaks in butterfly metaphors.
- Like Wataru, she can very much control butterflies. She also takes care of them too. So if you see a butterfly nearby it's a possibility asami is also there.
- Since she is a girl, she has a dorm room for herself.
- Even though the events of the past has been fixed, Haruka ( twin brother ) is still wary whenever keito is near asami. Often glaring at him before pretending he didn't do it.
- Asami is generally fine if anyone, boy or girl, wants to sleep on her lap. In her words, she can play with there hair while they rest. A win-win.

Password: ehe

For more information about Asami feel free to check my Oc Book!