33.Chapter

Namjoon found themselves in a different position than yesterday night. He was on top of Jungkook, placing his head on his chest and Jungkook was sleeping flat. Without creating sound he slowly gets up and covers him with the blanket.

The first thing that caught his eye was the laptop jungkook had put on charge, he forgot to disconnect so first he switched it off and then went to the bathroom. When he was done in the bathroom and came out wearing his clothes Jungkook was awake and he was something doing on his laptop.

" Good morning. "

Jungkook said when he noticed him.

" Good morning. What are you doing? "

Namjoon asked as he walked toward the cupboard to pick up his tank - top and shorts.

" Nothing important. Social media. "

Oh. Namjoon isn't so attached to social media, he just uses it to be updated on what's going on in the world. He mostly follows his Idols, space pages, daily news, life hacks blah blah. However, Jungkook is a young boy, and an artist so he has fans. By coincidence he noticed his fans like him with that girl he was partnered with for performance in the show.

Namjoon wore his clothes and turned around Jungkook was looking at him. A smile on his lips.

" What? "

" Nothing I just love you."

Nam blushed. He walked toward the drawer and taking out his moisture applied it to his body. He glanced at him and Jungkook still was staring at him.

" Stop staring at me like that. "

" Like What ?"

Namjoon kept quiet. He looked away and walked out of the room. He heard Jungkook chuckle behind him. Nam rushed to open the door when someone rang the bell. It's the worker.

Jungkook is uncovered from the blanket and gets out of bed. He checked the time and then proceeded into the bathroom. Nam and Jungkook have breakfast together. Jungkook talked about his mom, and how she had struggled in life to fulfil his dreams and financial needs. How she has been supporting him till now. How she's the world to him. And Namjoon collapses in love with him a bit hardly knowing how's mumma's boy too.

Responsible, adorable and Talented Jeon Jungkook but more than it's he loves him the way he has been honest with him. As the world says honesty is the main policy. Namjoon had to leave first as daily schedule however Jungkook's scheduled time was after ten half past.

He gave him the duplicate key to the apartment so Kook didn't have to wait for him to come back so he could enter. After Jungkook stayed at the apartment with him for a week Namjoon was on cloud nine acknowledging his decision. It's a win-win for both of them. Namjoon will be not alone plus Jungkook doesn't have pay.

Jungkook called Jimin and his mom as he promised. He took a bath and got ready he also left for the company.

Namjoon was so desperate to share his life-changing moment with his hyung that he dragged him to his mini office. He didn't even let him speak to the staff members.

Jungkook had to wait for a half hour till the actress arrived at the company. They practised for two hours and then took a coffee break. The members were chaotic and humble toward him.