jeongin

PAIRING: bf!jeongin x gen!reader
GENRE: fluff???
WARNINGS: literal copy & paste of one of my cnco imagines😭

"babe! please! just listen!" jeongin laughs harder as he reaches his hand out to me.

we were sitting in his lounge room with jisung next to him and felix next to me.

"it really wasn't that funny jeongin." i shake my head with a smile playing on my lips.

"hey, it was!" he throws himself back into the couch he was sitting in as he laughs harder if possible and starts clapping.

"just say it!" felix laughs and throws a pillow at jeongin.

"my god. felix, why did the chicken cross the road?." jeongin starts laughing, i shake my head to keep myself from laughing.

"why?" felix rolls his eyes with a smile playing at his lips.

"to get to the bitches house. knock knock." jeongin takes in a deep breath and looks at felix.

"who's there?" felix tilts his head confused as to where the joke was going. i scoff out a laugh at poor felix and what he's about to be put through.

jisung sits and watches on with eyes wide with confusion.

"the chicken." that made jeongin cry with laughter.

"what? oh you little shit!" felix laughs and runs over to pelt jeongin with a pillow.

jisung and i sit back laughing our asses off at the sound of jeongin's laugh. he didn't have an ugly nor a bad laugh, but his laugh was defiantly contagious.

"i cant breathe!" i scream while laughing, i gasp for air as jisung falls off the couch while still laughing.

it gets to the point jisung snorts, making me laugh harder and makes felix and jeongin stop play fighting to look over at him and start laughing.

"did he just snort?!" jeongin screams and laughs louder.

"oh my, please stop him from laughing!" i point at jeongin and try to catch my breath.