𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

Third Pov

Night Time

Scott and Ariana was on the way back to the house because Charlie was staying the night for Christmas Eve

Scott was on the phone leaving a voicemail on Laura's phone while driving. "Laura, I was hoping to catch you before you'd left your house. Me and Ariana ran real late today. You wouldn't believe the traffic out here."

Ariana roll her eyes fondly at her dad with a smile as she tries to write in her music journal.

A car honk the horn while driving pass Scott and Ariana.

"Yeah, same to you!" Scott yells at the car as he had his phone down. "And that's not very ladylike!"

Scott put the phone back against his ear.

Scott chuckles. "Anyway, Me and Ariana try to get back to the house as soon as we can." And drives down another way. "Oh. There's the problem right there. Three car pileup. Me and Ariana are really gonna be late."

🎄 ❄️ 🎄

Ariana Pov

We were almost back home.

After driving down the streets, dad turned down to the street where Neil's car was parked at the house.

Dad parked in front of Neil's car and he turned off the car and took off his seatbelt and got out of the car.

I took off my seatbelt, got my box that had my special microphone in and my red wallet purse and my music book and got out of the car. I was being careful because I had heels on.

I walk over where dad, Mom and Charlie were standing.

"Sorry, we're late mom," I said softly smiling.

Mom smiles softly. "It's okay, Ari."

I smiles softly and look at Charlie and smile softly. "Hey bud."

Charlie smile and hugs me. "Hi, sissy."

I smiles softly.

Charlie broke the hug with me.

"Did you want to come in for a minute?" Dad asked mom.

"Neil's waiting in the car, so..." Mom trail off.

Me and Charlie walk up the stairs to the door.

"Why doesn't he come in?" Dad asked.

" 'Cause, Daddy, he says you'll just ending up saying something snotty," Charlie said.

"Not necessarily. Could be rude or sarcastic. Whatever it takes," Dad said as he waves sarcastically.

"See? I gotta go," Mom said.