part 2

Hey y'all  I know part 1 was very short so I made this one as long as possible  enjoyy💋 and don't forget to leave comments 😉 .

It's been 3 days since Jason told me about the job and trust me I've been thinking  about it,but it's not bad🤷‍♀️ it's just a thought. I woke up feeling really happy because  last night I received an email saying  I get to go to the huge job interview  I got to look my best I was soooo happy

I got in the shower took my favourite and most elegant work wear and my new balenciaga purse I looked sexy but classy and on top of that it was appropriate  for work, I was so excited  I couldn't  even had breakfast,I was doing my last touches on my makeup when Harry calls me, I know my boo wants to give me some words of encouragement  love him so much🤭, I pick up the phone and  answer, Morning  love he said and his voice literally  melted my heart we've  been dating  for what now 10 months? And it's been the best he's literally  the sweetest and he understands  me so well, Morning  hun I said trying to fit all my stuff back in my makeup bag, How'd  you sleep he said he always asks me dat and I just love it like the way he says it is just the thing, if another guy said that to me I'd be like cringeeee, I had no sleep!!! All I could think about is I better not fuck up today,Babes trust me they are going to love you, you are amazing at giving speeches, I guess you didn't know I'm a speech writer and I also give speeches  aswell sometimes, You know we got to get the money in the bag, I know babe but this is for the president I'm  so fucking scared I'm gonna mess this up but and I can't afford to, like this is the biggest job ever, I'm gonna be working in the white house😱, Babe I got to go my meeting  is starting now pick you up at 5?, Yh I'll text you when I get home I said ending the call.

I wrapped everything  I was doing and took my coffee and ran out of the house

Me,I 🧖‍♀️ In my car waiting to get my named checked to enter the white house, I don't know how I've made it here but I'm so happy literally, I finally get in with the tons of security  in this place I get out of my car with so much pride and walk in, Instantly a guy walks up to me and leads me to the office where I'm gonna take my interview I was so nervous,I bet I was shaking so much, Hello welcome to the White House says this very put together  young man, Please have a sit I sat down and said Thank you.

Phew, it's done its done, I did it!!!, to be honest I think I did pretty well I tried my best to sound very confident but I hope he didn't think I was too much, The first person I was gonna tell about my likely success  is Harry I called him I was so happy that that was over, I told him all about it and he said he ordered  me something  from Zara oh my and its gonna be at my door isn't he so romantic.

It was this beautiful  sexy red dress I put it on and it fits so perfectly, I think he wants me to wear it to our date and Imma do just that, I did my hair and my makeup all of thattt and went downstairs, Jemi just got home and she looked exhausted, Hey babes she said looking all sexyyyyy, I started choking cos I was having a drink and she just made he laugh my lungs out, next question  was "I hope I can wear  that  dress too" I can't  believe she just asked me dat it's not even gonna fit her she's  skinny as fuck

He's here he's here!!!,My Prince charming,Damnnn you look good in that dress  and he spinned me making me almost trip on my heels and ofcourse I'm smoothly  said omg don't make me fall for you lol, we got in his car and drove away to this restaurant  as we played our favourite  song stay high.