Chapter 1.) - The Life I've Dreamed

Lux

"Perfect, Just like that." My photographer, Ralphie, said directing me as he snapped a million pictures.

I was posing on a chair in nothing but a two piece bathing suit and red bottoms. I moved my body in different positions as Ralphie moved to different angles, always capturing the perfect picture.

This was my photo shoot for my new swimsuit line for the summer. I was super excited to launch the line in a few weeks. My life is way different than I imagined it would be.

Four years ago, after I graduated high school, Camron proposed. We had a small wedding with a few friends and family. A year later I was pregnant with our first child, Jay, who is a spitting image of her father. A year after that, I auditioned for The Gap runway special, I never would of guess that a agent from, The Face, would be there and want to sign me. But that's what happened, not I'm the face of the company and living a life I've always dreamed.

"Okay, I think that's enough." Ralphie said as he looked at the pictures he had taken on his camera. I nodded and stood up as I flipped my hair over my shoulder. I grabbed my pink silk robe off a clothing rack near by and walked to my dressing room.

"Mrs. Jackson, you have a meeting-" I held my hand up to my secretary, Jessica. "I don't feel like a meeting today, push it off until next week." I said uninterested. "But it's Essence magazine." She said softly scrambling her feet to keep up with my long strides. "I don't care." I barked stepping into my trailer and slamming the door in her face.

As I sat at my vanity in my trailer room, I applied more makeup. I heard my trailer door open and looked up to see it was only Cameron. He walked behind me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "What's up babe?" He smiled.

I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Check all the thug talk at the door." I said rolling my eyes as I continued to coat my face.

Cameron was dressed in his own personal made suite made by Armani. He wore a grey suit, lavender colored button up shirt, and black Michael Kors dress shoes.

After I began to appear more and more last year, news picked up that I was married. Modeling agency's took one look at Camron and instantly wanted to sign him. Now, he's opened his own men's clothing line called, Notorious.

Camron scoffed. "Whatever, just remember we have a banquet to host tomorrow night." He said as he walked out the trailer. I payed him no mind as I got dressed in a nude pencil skirt, white button up shirt, matching nude blazer, and white heels.

I left the studio and walked to my car. I got into my two door, all white Porsche. I drove to the heart of the city and stopped at my favorite club, The Barn. It was packed to the walls. Sweaty body's grinded against each other and the music shook the floors. I ignored the drunk men trying to hit on me as I made my way to V.I.P.

My friends Chyna, Kim, and Chole soon joined me. We all sat and watched everyone below us dance and party as we sipped on our drinks, and talked about how poorly people carried them selves at clubs. It was our typical night.

After the club was over I made my way home. My house was so huge people compared it to a mini mansion. When I walked in, I herd the maids running around and a child screaming, my child. I ignored it and made my way to my bedroom. As I set one foot on the stair case I herd little feet running towards me and a small voice calling out "Mommy."

I turned around to see a tiny Cameron look-a-like running at me before tackling my legs. As I stood motionless with this child hugging me. I saw the nanny rush out the other room, looking around frantically. When she saw Jay hugging me she quickly rushed over and pried her off of me. "I'm sorry ma'am, I was just trying to put her down for bed." She said picking Jay up and placing her on her hip. "She's a sneaky one." She laughed nervously. I simply nodded and walked up the stairs, to my room.

I saw Cameron already asleep in bed. I undressed from my clothes, pulled my hair up, and slipped on my Dior pajamas. I laid on the other side of the bed and got comfortable. I laid awake for about an hour before I finally let sleep take over.

*********************

What y'all think so far?
Don't forget to; LIKE, VOTE, & COMMENT!!!

P.S. Those who I Picked to play the characters have changed. Check out the picks to see the new cast.

Luv y'all💘