Bakugou X¡Small! Male Reader

Title: The games.
Type: 💕- Fluff
A

u: Normal

QUIRK:
Being able to cast forcefeilds anywhere you please, your also able to lift yourself off the ground with your mind, you have the ability to also turn invisible for small periods of time (When you turn invisible so dose your clothing.)

DRAWBACKS:
Using your quirk for too long can cause migraines, headaches and neausea
For the invisible part, if you use it for too long you can cause yourself to become invisible on and off without noticing.
¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯⁠¯

It was a casual day cuddling with your boyfriend on his lap, in the common room before being interrupted by non other than the in famous Izuku Midoriya walking in.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NERD!" Katsuki growled clearly pissed off. "K-Kachan!"
There was a short pause before He continued "Azaiwa-Sensei wants you both!"

You and katsuki looked at eachother before looking at him "Would you perhaps know why?" Y/N asked with a slight bit of curiosity in his voice. He just shook his head and walked off.

"Guess we have to go then?" You chuckled with a soft laugh
Walking down to where class 1-A's door stood you both walked in of course Katsuki barged in first
"Ladies first I guess~" you snickered as he turned and glared at you.

"Do you know why I've asked for you to be here today?" Sensei asked with a brow raised
'Not really' you thought
"Why!" He hissed on a pissed off manner obviously wanting to sit down and relax before another day rolled in.
"I wanted you both to train with eachother."

He paused for a second noticing the annoyed expression on bakugous face before sighing "I don't care when and I don't care how. Get it done and over with as soon as possible"
You sighed. "Get it done tonight before I make you train the entire weekend."

He yawned before pointing to the door motioning for both of you to leave, of course you both wanted to get out as soon as possible to get the training done with. Meanwhile Azaiwa was curled in his yellow sleeping bag under the desk

You both tried to squeeze through the door but neither of you were going to back down easily, you somehow managed to get mid air and inbetween the door frame and bakugous Broad shoulders. Trying to worm yourself out but katsuki noticed what you were doing and put more weight on you.

"DUMBASS LET ME GO!!! I JUST WANT TO GET TO THE AREA!!"

You yelled and squeezed from his grip and landed face first on the floor Bakugou burst out laughing you just smirked and got up on your feet before shouting

"hey Katsuki~!"

He looked up before putting his usual smirk back on and standing straight again

"What dumbass?"

"If you can get to the oval before me I'll spare you in tonight's game of truth or dare!"

You cackled looking at him he gave a look of  'And what's in it if I lose'

"I don't know I'll think of one when I beat your ass, or Mabey I'll let you pick"

You took one look before getting into position

"3..."

He started

"2...1!"

You yelled before running off you could tell katisuki's Suprise.