fun

I sat in my history class as the fire alarm went off. I walked down the stairs with everyone else and the teacher was saying "in an orderly fashion guys,an orderly fashion!!"
I didn't like anyone at school as they were all rude and it's like I never fitted in. I decided to go round the other stairs that has not as many people as the other stairs. As I was walking down I noticed that I was running late already as I saw everyone in the tennis courts already lining up. I sped-walked to there and stood in the back of my line,the teacher took the register and told us all to go back to class as it wasn't a real fire. I went back and done the rest of my work then my best friend scarlett pulled a funny face and I burst out laughing then my teacher,Mr mailin, looked at me and came over to my desk. My breathing went hollow and I could feel myself blushing as he crouched down next to my desk. "See me after class miss chloe" He said. I looked up and he smiled and went back to his desk. After this my face was red and I felt like the room was getting hotter. As the bell went off I walked up to his desk as everyone was leaving and he was writing on his laptop.
"You wanted to see me?" I said. He looked up and smirked then carried on writing. I got fed up and started to walk away then he grabbed my arm and turned me around "where do you think your going?" He said."I-I-I-um" that was all I could get out. He let go of my arm and held my hand and took me to his desk. He then said down and pulled me down to sit on his lap. I blushed.

I fell asleep as he cuddled me on his lap and I pressed my head against his chest. I had my legs wrapped around his waist tightly and whimpered every now and then. Every time I did he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.