"baby come here"

He put his fingers in so deep and I moaned and then he pulled them out and said "Oh baby you made a mess ". He smirked.i blushed,"I'm sorryyyy" "we need to get you cleaned up sweetheart".

After that, I layed down on the bed and he went downstairs. I fell asleep then woken up to something falling downstairs. I crept down the stairs and I saw Mr mailin making something. I walked over to him and he was making cute Christmas decorations. He noticed me and turned around "baby come here" He said. I walked to him and he pulled me to his lap. I sat down and he wraps his arms around me and I smiled. He put his head around and kisses me. His lips tasted like gingerbread. I smiled. "Mmmm" "Oh baby you want some gingerbread?" I shook my head and started to think about my family. Both my parents and my siblings were at home probably worried.
My eyes started to tear up and he looked at me and said "baby why are you crying?!"
I shook my head and didn't answer.he started to get worried so I told him and he cuddled me and assured me that my parents already know and they really fine with it. He cuddled me and next thing I know I'm sleeping in bed with his body half on top of me cuddling me and protecting me.