Chapter 1 : Prologue

A boy with black short hair is on the cold floor sleeping, he seemed to be having a lovely dream.  As he was sleeping, a girl with purple-ish pink short hair with bangs covering her left eye noticed him. There was also a white furred squirrel like creature on her right shoulder, it leaped at the boy intrigued by him. The small white creature starts nibbling his cheek, trying to wake him up. 

Fujimaru: "Hmm, there's something ticking my cheek."

???: "Senpai? Senpai?

Fujimaru: "huh?"

        The boy finally woke up, startled by the by the girl and her pet, the girl stands up staring down at the boy sitting on the floor.

Fujimaru: "Who are you ?"

The girl looks at him, surprised by his question.

???: "My name? You would like to know my name? How do I introduce myself? I never given my name before?

      He was confused on why she had a difficult time on answering his question, however he was to light headed to think about it. "Why did he feel so dizzy" he thought to himself.

???: "Ah you must be exhausted from that simulated ray shift"

Fujimaru: "wait wha-"

???: "Please, come follow me"

The girl takes his hand, taking his to a waiting room so she could get him some water.

Fujimaru: *gulg gulg gulg* *sigh* "Thank you for getting me some water, I feel better all ready"

???: "it's no problem, dizziness and fatigue are the side affects of ray shifting for inexperienced new comers"

Fujimaru: "By the way, I never got your name, oh let me introduce myself first. My name is Fujimaru Ristuka, it's nice to meet you."

???: " o-oh um yes, m-my name is-"

???: "Mash!"

        A man wearing a green suit and a long top hat interrupted her. He had long hair, a purple tie, and a cane. 

Mash: "professor Lev !"

Lev: "You shouldn't wander of, if the director found out she would've given me quite the scolding"

Mash: "Oh I'm sorry, I just found Senpai sleeping on the floor"

Lev: "hm? Oh you must be the newcomer, my name is professor Lev Lainur, it's a pleasure to meet you, the girl you already met is Mash Kyrielight"

Fujimaru: " it nice to meet you Professors Lev, and you too Mash." 

       Fujimaru tries to shake Mash's hand, although Mash hesitates, the two had already shook hands. She had never done that before, but it was a new experience that she couldn't help but smile. Suddenly the white creature the woke fujimaru  jumps on mash face.

Fujimaru:"Whoa! Are you okay?

Mash: "Please don't worry, he normally does that, and I'm used to it, this little one is called fou"

Fou: "Fou Fou"

Fujimaru: ( Not a very creative name ) 

Lev: "Anyway shouldn't you be at the meeting?"

Fujimaru: "Wait , there's a meeting?!"

Lev: "Hahaha, why don't i take you there is that's alright"

Fujimaru: "Yes absolutely, thank you so much"

Mash: "If it's alright, may I accompany Senpai. If he were to fall asleep during the meeting, he would get in trouble with the director"

Lev: "Yes that would be a good idea wouldn't it. You don't mind now do you Fujimaru?

Fujimaru: "Oh of course not, thank you mash I appreciate it"

Mash: "I-it's my pleasure"

Lev: " Now shall head out, oh and by the way do you have any questions"

Fujimaru: well no-actually I do have one, why does you Call me Senpai Mash "

Lev: "Oh well actually, why do you call him Senpai technically you are the senior "his" senior"

Mash: "O-oh well um"

       Mash had to think about it for a second, she knows that she is his senior. However remembering what someone said to her along time ago, it made sense to her to call him Senpai"

Mash: "Well out of everyone here, he's the most human"

       Fujimaru was a bit confused, "he was the most human". It kinda didn't make sense to him. She's human and so was lev he thought. He didn't think he was special at all, Fujimaru agreed that he was human, but "most" human. He didn't get it.

Lev: "Haha, well everyone here does have their own quirks. And he does seem quite average, nothing seems special about, he doesn't seem to be a threat to anyone at least"

It's true, but it still stung

Lev: "Ah it seems we've finally made it, Fujimaru let me be the first to welcome you, to Chaldea."