Ayato Kamisato

Imagine being Kamisato Ayato's significant other.

Imagine it was that time of the year, his parents death anniversary where you would often come with him and Ayaka to pay visit and offerings in their grave.

Imagine standing close to him as both of watch Ayaka spoke to their parents, letting them stories about the blonde traveler, her newly found friend. Hand silently reaching out to hold his hand.

Imagine paying him a visit in the middle of the night upon having to partway after paying a visit to their parents upon having your own task and duties yet to be done for the day.

Imagine almost calling out his name upon gently and silently opening the door of his room only to find the room quite smokey, looking around the room there you found the source sitting on the floor right next to the window frame not sensing you at all.

Imagine seeing him, smoking pipe in between his fingers as he mindlessly breathe out as he blankly look at the moonlight, and as he loosely wear his kimono only makes him look alluring.

Imagine standing there in the door frame just looking at your lover and turning back as you gently close the door behind you upon him not noticing you yet. Only to come back with a tray of tea in hand.

Imagine settling down the tray a few steps beside him, letting out a sigh upon noticing he was still deep with his own thoughts to notice you were around.

"Ayato." You called his name softly, gently resting your hand on his shoulder as you reach out for his pipe. "I prepared some tea." You smile at him, successfully taking the smoking pipe from him.

Imagine withdrawing away from him and all he did was to follow your figure as you walk towards his table, cleaning and storing his smoking pipe to his drawers before eventually looking back at him with a gentle smile on your face.

Imagine him just staring and observing you as you pour him a cup of tea, though he usually has his down boba to drink, he doesn't really mind drinking the tea that you brew yourself, knowing you rarely does such thing.

Imagine sitting across him right beside the window frame enjoying the gentle yet salty breeze coming from the sea nearby. Watching him calm down as he drink the cup of tea that you poured for him.

Imagine him gently setting down his cup of tea then eventually setting his tired yet loving glaze at you. A small smile on his lips that could be interpreted as a thank you.

"Hmmm. Do you want to talk about it?" You asked but upon seeing him drop his glaze on the floor, you could not help but to let out a chuckle, opening your arms as you said, "It's alright. We can always talk about it later. Come here?"

Imagine him finding his way into your arms, settling in between you legs, his back against your chest as he rest the back of his head on your shoulder. There he find his peace.

Imagine just sitting there in silence as both of you stare at the moon light out the window, gentle breeze of the wind coming here and there once in while as you kept him in your arms.

Imagine him holding your free hand, just mindlessly playing with it until he clasped it and bring in close to his lips before giving the back of it a peck. Your hand was warm, you're warm, giving him the comfort he thought he'll never needed for the night.

"I miss them." He whispered, biting his lips.

"I know darling, I know." You smile sadly, giving his hand a squeeze.

ᶜᵃⁿ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᵗᵘᵐᵇˡʳ ᵃᶜᶜ

[ⓒ𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴-𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽-𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓸] 2022°