Royal Lovers

Once Upon a time.....There was a princess called "Veronica". She used to Live in a small kingdom which is now a park. Veronica is kind,beautiful,smart and brave. Her parents The king and queen are the most powerful ruler of all. Her Dad the "King" used to Fight with the human werewolves. And her Mom the "Queen" used to asked her assistants to "mani-pedi" her. Veronica is the only royal who is not lazy in the royal family. She used to do things by herself and even though she has 18 maids she still do things by her own. She always stay awake to her tower writing in her diary "When will i meet my Truelove?". One day while writing on her diary in her tower she saw a Prince named "William" riding in a horse and she dropped her diary off the tower and hit the prince on the head. The princess quickly run down the stairs and get her diary and the princess said to the prince "Pardon me i was not so careful" And the prince said "It was an accident no one got hurt it's not so painful"  And the princess fell inlove and the left and the princess sat o a bench and write on her diary "I just met my true love" . And days had passed and they saw each other again and the princess asked the prince's name "Oh i believe i saw before? What's your name?" And the prince replied "I am prince William and your name?" the princess replied "I am princess Veronica" The prince said "What a nice name" And the princess said "Thankyou"  Until Veronica's Father The "King" came back from the fight and saw the princess talking with the prince then the King pushed the prince away and the prince wondered why? the King said your father was my Mortal enemy!!and the prince ran away. and they never saw each other again. After yers had passed once the prince walking by the beach and realized that he was inlove with the princess for a long time but the princess had a family already and she was walking by the beach too but she did'nt know that the prince was there. Then they saw each other and hugged each other very tight and the prince said "It's been 3 years since we last saw each other " and the prince told the princess what he really feels about her and the princess was surprised and told the prince her feeling to about it. But the princess sadly told the prince that she already have a family and the prince was sad and leave the princess without any word. When the prince got home the prince said to himself "I Love You" and the princess shouted when the prince is gone "I LOVE YOU!!"  When the princess got home she quickly grabbed her diary and wrote "I was hurt once and i will never let that happen again because of my parent's enemy. i won't let dad ruin my life I love William and i will never let dad ruin that again." and they saw each other again and the prince saw the princess with her husband and the princess was asking her husband to let her go and her husband said "Ok If that's the right to do to make you happy,ok i am now letting you go" the prince heard what her husband said and quickly asked the princess for marrige and the princess replied "YES!!"  and the prince and the princess finally got married and have 2 kids and lived "HAPILY EVER AFTER" (THE END)
-thankyou for reading :) 
-was it romantic?? pls comment your rate :)