chap.3 rejection

Ash's pov:

After I gave the letter to hunter I ran since I was embarrassed.

It's been a week since I had gave hunter the letter with my feeling and I was really nervous and even at times whe me and hunter were in the halls together, with y/n because he can't leave my darling alone, well anyway I always catch him (hunter) looking at me then look away when I look at his beautiful different color eyes.

I was in the orphanage's library,when I saw hunter coming to me nervously,I was happy until I saw him holding y/n's hand,'why is he holding his hand' I thought angry at the thought of hunter holding another boys and hand and not mine.

"Hey..ash" I looked up as hunter said my name,he continued as I didn't say anything waiting on what he wanted to say to me,"umm I want to talk about ur love letter" he said sweating and holding y/n's hamd closer to him.

"Okay,but can he leave?" I said pointing to the shorter boy with h/c hair, but all hunter do was shake his head no and grabbed y/n's waist,y/n's face turned pink and put his head in hunter's neck and hunter seemed fine with it.

"Well I wanted to say that I know that u have feeling for me but I don't feel the same and I'm also...gay" he said and then surprisingly he kissed y/n's check.

Hunter's pov

I kissed y/n..well his check but that close enough.

"WHAT do u mean...I can't believe ur a faggot" ash said clearly disgusted by finding out I was gay.y/n glared at her and then kissed me..on the lips did u hear me,
lips.

I kissed  him back and then ash said stuff about us both being faggs."this isn't fair I'm the one hunter is supposed to kiss,love,and want not u" she said angry but I couldn't care since my f**king crush is kissing...well more then making out with me.

Ash left since she knew she couldn't do anything,y/n pulled away what made me feel like I would faint is seeing y/n'sface red,eyes half open and saliva on the edge of his mouth,I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer,he grabbed my shoulders and went on his toes and kissed me again.

3rd person

Hunter grabbed y/n's waist bringing him closer,hunter started to put his hands up y/n's shirt,he backed the shorter male on the wall and started to play with his nipples and heard a moan,they separated from the kiss.

Hunter went to y/n's neck and made a few hickeys,y/n moaned louder but they both were inturpted by the head mistress telling everyone outside dinner was done.

Before they could get caught making out by the little kids in the forest they both started to fix themselves up.

They both went to dinner and ignored the glare from the young girl.

___________________________________________

Might be smut in the next chapter