3 Years ago

3 years ago. There was a fierce battle between the Shin Godzillas and the (Monsterverse) Godzilla. They wanted to know who would be the rightful king of all the Kaiju. But during this battle there were two Shin's looking out for their new egg 🥚.

Male shin: We need to be careful at any moment we could get spotted.

Female shin: Yes but we have to protect the......

Suddenly a loud roar was heard outside of the cave.

Male shin : Their here. QUICK hide take the egg and make a run for it I'll try to buy you time.

Female shin: But...

Male shin : Look it's going to be alright.

He took one last look at his future to be son, and gave it a small pat. Not knowing that it will be the last time that he will ever see both of them again.

After that the Mom took the egg and she ran as fast as she could. Away from the cave. She heard a loud roar and felt the ground shaking.
1 hour later
She found a cave to take shelter in then she looked around to check if the close is clear. Then she placed down the egg not knowing that a Godzilla was slowly catching up to her.

"I need to ...... rest" She said with a tired voice

On the corner of her eye she saw that the egg was hatching, happy she stood up slowly and walked to the egg seeing that her son had emerge out of the egg. After that she grabbed her newborn son and said.

"Hey little fella"

There was a pause.

"What should I name you hm, oh I know how about."

"Kamata-Kun"