¹

I let my nose touch the cold glass of the window as the bus keeps moving around the dead location we are in .I let out a loud sniff as i cough .

Once the bus stopped , I stood up and called my mother to pick me up, I was excited,I haven't seen her for one month ,she will probably hug me to death. I make my way to a bench and I sit down watching some pigeons eat some bread for God knows where . Next to me ,a couple of athlets are playing with a soccer ball ,I start to check them up since it's the last thing I could do in a rainy day.

The shortest is a redhed with blue eyes,he's quite skinny and looks innocent ,he seems a little different ,like calm but also a storm ,a beautiful silence turbulance. The next one looks a bit taller ,like 5"11 maybe ,he seems rough ,way older than the others ,probably like 18-20 (I think),he's a cool toned blonde with ,if I see it right,maybe brown eyes, I'm not sure tho. The others just look basic ,but when a new one joins the group my eyes lock on him like I've never seen anyone this attractive . He's absolutely the tallest ,like a 6"4 ,brown eyes and brown hair with his perfect capuccino skin tone ,perfect straight hair and beautiful strong definited arms .
He just looks different ,he takes the ball and shoots it like the ball did something wrong ,like he pulled all his anger and problems on it ,still he was smooth with it.

He suddenly looked at me,his pretty brown eyes we're locked with my basic ones ,he was staring into my soul when he left a soft smile escape his lips ,his white shirt was soaked because of the rain ,leaving his abs show up a little ,I blushed in frustration as I knew that he saw me staring.

I call my mother to make sure she's on her way ,but she tells me she's in a horrible traffic so I'll eventually have to walk until I make my way to her . I sigh as I know that i have to leave my comfortable spot, where I could watch the boy in silence . I think i may be a creep ,I'm sorry but if you could've see him , you would absolutely do the same.