trick and treat![OC]

|trick or treat?|
|Trick and treat!|
Strawberry: Deeper (2x) darkness begins to surround you more and more!

|trick or treat?||Trick and treat!|Strawberry: Deeper (2x) darkness begins to surround you more and more!

*The boy looks in amazement as he's standing in front of the circus in the woods*

Enter (2x) Step into a circus of magic and miracles!

**The girl walks outside with a magic wand and wears a tall hat that indicates she is a circus wizard**Aqua: Faster (2x) Let the darkness swallow your body now!

Aqua: Faster (2x) Let the darkness swallow your body now!

***Another girl who came out in an acrobatic outfit shows that she is a circus acrobat***Come on, it's a lot of fun, let's play games and get closer to you,Both: station so let's get started!***They open the curtains and he is blinded by the pink ...

Come on, it's a lot of fun, let's play games and get closer to you,
Both: station so let's get started!
***They open the curtains and he is blinded by the pink and blue spotlights***
Strawberry: My magic wand is a cinnamon stick, but I have magic spells!
aqua: Syrup doubles with one tap!In sweet dreams forget all the pain of life!
Strawberry:Along with the sweetest sweets, Both:You will fall asleep soon!
aqua: You can dream about it, believing it's all real!Don't remove the blindfold as all the fun will be gone!
Strawberry: Watch your step I'll guide you Hold my hand!
So I'm counting on you to trust yourself.
Both: to me!
*Music break*
Strawberry: Someday you'll realize that you've forgotten all about tonight's doubts.You should know that there is nothing real about love in this world!
aqua: A blindfold gap to look through to see things you should never see.Now that I regret seeing the shadow of the lantern
Both: You will be haunted by nightmares forever!
Strawberry: Oh dear, who woke you up before it was time?
aqua: If you take off the blindfold, you don't mind if I blindfold you, right?OH Dear OH Dear Are you laughing at us?You are as cute as you think you can be!
Ichigo: Now let's get dressed.
Both: Let the show begin!
「Hey, give it to me.... *giggle*」
Ichigo: Why are you looking at me scared? Your body is shivering, aren't you cold? Want some warm milk to warm you up a bit?
aqua: This is our domain. Cleaner than any other place. What's in your body is enough of a reward.
Spirits: oh please oh please Hurry Hurry! They trick you into handling it yourself. They keep parts of your organs that they see as a reward from you!
Both: Please Oh Please Come Promise to take care Just give it to us now I can't wait any longer Oh please very please!please!
Soul: La(10x)