Daughters of three part 1

Ivana was walking around in New York always glancing over her shoulder every so often to make sure there were no monsters around and then she saw it a giant hydra. This one was fast to fast for the average hydra. Ivana did the only thing she could think of run get to higher ground away from so many people. She ran she was fast and she knew her speed wasn't the same as other people. She was special but she didn't know why. Ivana decided to head for a large hill with a single pine tree on it. She was almost to the top when she tripped on a rock the hydra was to close to out run know even for Ivana. So she spun around and quickly with a tap to her bracket a long bronz colored sword expanded in to her had. Then she jumped high up one the hydras back a quickly ended its life. She jumped off it's back and gracefully landed before the hydra turned in to a pile of dust. When she turned around she saw a boy with dark hair and sea green eyes and a girl with blond hair and stormy gray eyes. They looked at her startled. Had that seen the hydra too Ivana thought to herself no that couldn't be right no one else she had ever met had been able to see them. She quickly shook her startle meant away Ivana started to try to run away from them when suddenly a wall if water appeared in front of her. "What in the world" Ivana said wide eyed the girl came forward and said "please come with us we know a place you will be safe.