Daughters of three part 7

The next morning Ivana woke up and she felt as if something important were about to happen. So she woke Shanea and they ran in to Rachle. Sorry Ivana and Shanea started to say when green smoke start to appear around Rachle and she said :
The Olympia and το Μεγάλο ευλόγησε shall rise as one

The future of the world is in there hands

This battle must be won

It's up to them to save all lands

If they don't then this world is done.

Olympia what the heck is that Shanea asked. I have no idea Ivana replied. And what the heck is the το Μεγάλο ευλόγησε Ivana asked. no idea Shanea replied They went to ask Chiron and he had no idea so he told them to take Percy and Annabeth with them to go to the Empire State Building when they walked in they said to the man 600th floor please and he said there is no 600th floor and they got in the elevator and when the doors opened they were on mount olympus. They walked into the throne room and told the gods the prophecy they looked. Nervous. so what we were wondering was what in Hades is and who are the Olympiad Ivana asked. well Zeus said amused an Olympia is someone that is the child of all the gods and the το Μεγάλο ευλόγησε is someone who is blessed by all the goods as to who they are there are only one of each of them and that would be Ivana who is the το Μεγάλο ευλόγησε and Shanea who is the Olympia. Sheana and Ivana stared at each other in shock. Then how come only 3 of u claimed Ivana Sheana asked. well we need to all be together to do it and that will happen tonight Zeus replied. Thank you for seeing us Annabeth said as they walked out. I think the only person we should tell about this before they all claim Ivana is Chiron Percy said. And they all agreed. But what about Ash can I tell him Ivana asked hopefully. sure replied Shanea as soon as they got back to camp they told Chiron what happened and then then she went to the big house her and Shanea were right across the hall from Ash. she knocked on the door. who is it ash asked. it's me Ivana replied. after explaining it all to Ash she left to go find Shanea.