part 3

Kyo covered his mouth when he heard Jean scream that. Jean...liked him? No way! He always thought he was head-over-heals for Mikasa! He held his hand out and softly knocked on the door. "Jean?" He asked softly. Jean's eyes widened. He knew that voice. He moved away from the door and unlocked it but hurried up and slip under the bed in hopes that Kyo wouldn't find him, while trying to keep his sobs low and to himself.
   Hearing the door unlock Kyo opened the door and peered in. "Jean?" He asked again. Kyo walked in and stood by Jean's bed. 'I could have sworn he was in here...' Then he heard soft cries under the bed. Kneeling down he lifted the sheets and looked at Jean. When Jean saw Kyo he curled tighter into  the ball he was in and scooted as far back as he could. "Go....away..Kyo." Jean said in between sobs.
    "Get out from under there." Kyo said, frowning when he saw Jean scoot away. "N-n-no." He said in between hiccups as his sobs died down. "Fine. I'll just crawl under here." He said as he moved to lay on his stomach and crawled under the bed with Jean. He shifted a little until he was in front of Jean. Jean did his best to restrain himself from kissing Kyo. "Go away. Why are you doing this? You like Eren don't you? I DON'T WANT YOUR PITTY!!!!!!!" Jean said as he started crying again.
     "What?! I don't like Eren! Well I do, but only as a friend! Kyo said moving a little closer to Jean. " I like you, you moron!" Jean looked up at Kyo surprised. He always thought he hated him. "Y-you do? I always thought you h-hated m-me." He stuttered. Kyo sighed and blushed lightly. "I dont. I only act like that to hide my true feelings for you. And, I always thought you hated me..." Jean stared at Kyo in aw. He slowly leaned in and kissed Kyo. Kyo's blush grew deeper and his eyes went a bit wide in surprise.
    He didn't expect Jean to kiss him, but what the heck? He gladly kissed Jean back. Jean pulled away breathing hard and pulled them both out from under the bed. "I love you Kyo." He said as he picked Kyo up and gently laid him on the bed. "I could have gotton out on my own..." He mumbled softly, looking away shyly. Jean crawled on top of Kyo and kissed his neck while pulling Kyo's as well as his own shirt off then started to kiss down his stomach and stopped at his pants looking up at Kyo for permission.
    Kyo watched with lustfull eyes, nodding his head to give Jean permission to continue. Jean slowly pulled Kyo's pants and boxers down. He kissed and nipped this skin on his thighs and then kissed up to his dick. He licked up to the top and took his dick into his mouth and slowly bobbed his head up and down,moving faster with each thrust. He then stuck three fingers up to Kyo's mouth. "suck." Kyo moaned as he grabbed Jean's wrist sucking on the three fingers. His tongue moved along each one, his breathing quickening just a little." J-jean...!" He moaned, taking Jean's fingers out of his mouth, licking his middle finger one last time.
     "This might be uncomfortable at first but I promise it will feel better soon." Jean said as he put a finger into Kyo's ass. Kyo shifted uncomfortably but just as Jean said it started to feel better. Kyo moaned as Jean added another finger and started trusting them in and out. He took them out "This might hurt at first." Jean said as he replaced his fingers with his member. Kyo cried out in pain.  Jean whispered sweet words of comfort to Kyo. Kyo nodded as a signal to start moving. Jean started thrusting slowly but got faster and harder with each thrust. "I'm c-close Kyo."Jean moaned. "M-me t-two." Kyo moaned. Soon after they both came.