Talking To Sundrop

You were on your way to the daycare as you got told that Sundrop has been refusing to turn the lights out in the daycare. You had been hanging out with Montgomery who was your best friend out of all the glamrocks but you knew that if you didn't get Sundrop to turn the lights out in the daycare then the lights would just stay on. Once you got there you saw Sundrop putting tape around the light switch and you went up to him and asked "Sunny why are you taping the lights?" in which he responds with "if i turn the lights off Moon will come out and cause trouble!" you giggled at this and hugged him "And what kinds of troubles Sunny?" Sun just looks at you and sighs before taking the tape off the light switch allowing you to turn the lights off. Once Moondrop was out he grinned widely at you and he said "good job starlight in getting Sun to let me out, he just kept refusing to just let me see you" he pat your head softly as you responded to him with "You both seem very close to me, did something happen?" Moon just looks at you before saying "Its just we like you so very much, we'd appreciate it if you'd let us have you"

¬¦sorry this chapter is short chapter 2 maybe longer but see you then ^^¦¬