First meet

Enid's Pov:
I was listening to music until the door opened "hey girls so there is a new girl name y/n and there is no where for her to go so Wednesday we are moving you with xaivier" Ms thornhill said holding bags.

"Awe I'll miss you Wednesday!" I walk over to her but Wednesday being herself she ignored me and left and y/n came in "Hi y/n! I'm enid" I happily greeted her and even though I like Ajax she was kinda cute but I'm not gay.. Am I? I was snapped out of my thoughts when y/n spoke "Hi enid! I'm honestly so excited to be here with you!" Her voice sounded so magical like I was talking to an angel her h/c I swore it was shining but I loved ajax.. Did I? When I snapped back into reality y/n already set her stuff up I got up on my bed and went on my phone and saw that y/n followed me on Snapchat and I added her back.

As I looked through my Snapchat friends I realized ajax posted on his story as I went through his story I saw him kissing some other girl and a text saying "hopefully I posted this on my private story lol tell me if I didn't because I can't have Enid knowing this lol" after I read that I decided to text him "yes you forgot to post this on your private story. Fuck you ajax fuck you" I sent a text to him attaching an image of his story ignoring all the texts and calls I got from him I turned off my phone and started crying. After crying for like 5 seconds I felt a hand around my stomach "it's gonna be okay Enid he doesn't deserve you" y/n said putting her chin on my head she was as a little bit taller then me.

After like 2 minutes she pulled the blankets over us and we slept while cuddling.

I think I'm in love with y/n..