Chapter 1

Third person's pov

After Aether's death, everyone decided to disband the band since it wouldn't be the same anymore. But what happened after? How did they decide to spend the rest of their lives? Well, that's what we're going to find out now.

With Kazuha

"Kazuha.." the tone of the person's voice was sad.

K: "yes, Scara?"

S: "What are we going to do now.. Now that the band is.. Not a band anymore.."

K: "I want to travel"

S: "huh? Travel?"

K: "yes. I want to see the world"

S: "you want to leave us..?"

K: "when did I say I'd leave you? You can come with me"

H: "Sorry but I can't follow. I already have a job as a detective and I really like it.."

K: "That's understandable"

S: "but-"

K: "but what?"

S: "what about us..? The three of us...? Are we gonna split up..?"

Kazuha chuckled.

K: "of course not. Traveling doesn't mean I'll never come home. I could never leave you two behind, you mean the world to me"

Kazuha hugged both of them tight. After they let go, Heizou turned to Scara.

H: "so what about you? What are you going to do now?"

S: "I don't know.. I could go back to the fatui but I'm still not sure if I'd like to go back to that life.."

H: "you know they are a criminal organization and I'm a detective, right? I don't want to arrest you again so please don't make it hard for me.."

S: "yeah, like I'd let you to arrest me again."

H: "come on, there are so many other jobs you can-"

S: "calm down, I was joking. I don't want to go back to them. I still want to work in the music industry so I might aswell become a solo artist. Of course you both can work with me whenever you want."

K: "so... I guess we'll have to be separated for quite a while"

H: "but it's fine, we will stay in touch, right?"

S: "of course."

K: "nothing can overcome love. Even if we're far away from eachother, we'll be always in each other's hearts"

S: "... Did you forget something?"

K: "oh- right-"

S: "it's fine"

H: "how about we take a week before we start our new lives? We've been through so much and I want to spend some time with you before you go.."

K: "of course"

S: "yeah, I mean, how could I go before giving you that punishment you asked for?"

H: "h-huh- oh yeah- I totally forgot about that.. Hehe.."

Kazuha crossed his arms and looked at both of them.

K: "did i miss something?"

H: "oh don't be jealous, you can join too"

Scara blushed

S: "o-oh?"

K: "come on babe, it's not like it hasn't happened before"

H: "YOU TWO FUCKED WITHOUT ME?"

S: "oh shit-"

K: "oops"

H: "...."

S: "I think he's mad-"

H: "SPILL THE TEA RIGHT NOW. WHO WAS BOTTOM?"

S: "dont-"

K: "Scara"

H: "I KNEW IT."

Scaramouche was red from embarrassment. Heizou looked at him up and down with a smirk before he spoke.

H: "well~ this will be fun"

K: "alright alright, how about we go home to rest a bit? It's getting late"

S: "sure.."

The three of them walked to hei's house since it was the closest to them. He opened the door and they walked in. Scara and Kazuha looked around them amazed by the size of the house and how beautifully decorated it was.

S: "you live HERE? All by yourself? Dude, 15 people could live here comfortably"

K: "wow.."

H: "I get paid well 😅"

S: "I'll get lost in here"

H: "come on now, it's not THAT big.."

K: "if venti was here he would make a that's what she said joke"

S: "and xiao would tell him to shut up while aether would laugh to make venti feel better.."

H: "come on.. You really had to bring them up..?"

K: "so we all miss them, huh..?"

S: "even though I acted like I didn't like anyone.. You were all like family to me.. I can't believe they're gone.."

H: "SHHHHHHHH, let's not think about that right now.. Okay...?"

K: "I agree.. We can't bring them back so we should focus on the future.."

S: "fine.. Hei, can I go take a shower?"

H: "why are you asking? My house is your house too. Of course you can. You can also take clean clothes from my wardrobe. I'll show you where the bathroom is."

Scara followed heizou to his room where he took some clothes and headed to the bathroom. Kazuha sat down in the living room and opened the tv to see if there was anything interesting.

With Heizou and Scara

H: "the bathroom is here, if you need anything just tell me"

S: "thank you.."

Scara walked in and closed the door. He started taking off his clothes and checked the temperature of the water before getting in.

Heizou went to his bedroom and laid on his bed as he started reading some manga.

After Scaramouche finished with the shower, he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out. He entered Hei's room to take the clothes he forgot, without noticing his boyfriend who had walked closer to him from behind.
_______________________________
FIRST CHAPTER AND IT'S SO BAD BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO WRITE.

Anyways cya loves 🥰😘