chapter one- emotions?

HEY GUYS SO BASICALLY I'M BACK AND I'M GOING TO ATTEMPT TO CLEAN UP THE STORY AND MAKE MORE PARTS BC I FELT BAD LEAVING U GUYS HANGING🎀

Wednesday's  POV
 ~~~~~~

I was looking at my type writer wondering why I couldn't think of any new ideas when I suddenly had a thought in mind.

I got my hopes up thinking it would be something dark and mysterious when my hopes had been dashed it was only a thought of Xavier.

its kind of funny I had my thoughts focused on him.. ever since the incident I always thought he was stupid for trusting me, being around me for not hating me..

I just couldn't help the fact of feeling this new feeling it felt bad and not in a good way which is surprising I normally enjoy horrid things but this feeling stuck with me all the time ever since Xavier and Tyler, but Tyler didn't matter to me anymore, not since I found out he was the Hyde.

I was about to move on and brain storm ideas for my novel when an annoying sound came from that phone Xavier got me, I haven't touched it ever since I got the messages from my stalker, what type of idiot sends people photos of themselves, I already know what I look like.

I walked across the room and picked up the phone, I had opened the messages. I had two contacts in my phone, the stalker and Xavier thank god he didn't put any of those pictures next to his name, Enid would probably put a whole array next to hers..

i had to shrug it aside by now Xavier would be waiting for my reply

-Xavier

 "hey" 

-Wednesday

  "what do you want. "

-Xavier 

"I was just wondering if you were coming back to evermore after everything that happened"

-Wednesday

"I am."

-Xavier

"I'll see you there then :)"

I frowned as I put the phone down, looking at the wall in thought, I'd hope I wouldn't see him there, that would be.. Awkward, I have nothing to say to him.
I sighed as I looked down at the phone again, I put it back in its box I got up and made my way to my bookshelf, phone in hand and out it on the mid shelf before walking back over to my desk, sitting down in my chair before writing the first sentence to my novel.