Shanks

You were a bartender  working at a shitty bar near the shore, being paid peanuts. Literal bags of peanuts.

You met Shanks when they docked at your island a couple of times because they ran out of booze and Shanks was losing his mind without you. Visiting you every month on a daily.

You caught his eye when you decided that enough was enough and grabbed the creep by his shirt collar and threw him out the window. So he decided to flirt with you. Which ended up with Shanks reciving a big bump on his head. Making him fall in love with you even more.

Time skip

"Get off me you childish blabbering weeks of not showing hands off me Skanks!!" You said as you shoved your foot on his face with your hands trying to push his off you. "But honey, aren't we married? I thought I'll get atleast a kiss from you!" "Married my ass! Your idiotic self decided to kidnap me and marred me! " "Now now, calm down. The pregnancy mood swings are making you act up. How about we sit on the bed and cuddle. Sounds good?" Shanks said as he got a bit agitated.

"You expected me to calm down when you destroyed my island, kidnap me, take my freedom, hold me against my will, forced to marry you and got me pregnant. All in the span of a fwe fucking years." You said in the brink of tears.

"Shhh.....calm down love. Listen, the people in your island couldn't give a single fuck about you, but I did. I took you away so you can be free. I'll make sure that you can go around the ship more of that's what you want. I married you because if someone else took married you, they would only use you. Plus, you promised me that you would marry me and start a family with me when we visited your island."

"I didn't say that." "Are you sure?" "I- "Are you absolutely sure?"  "I don't- "You didn't make up things about me, did you?" You couldn't respond. "I thought I knew you better than that." No reply.

"Don't you love me?"

"Care about me?"

"Remember our first meeting?"

"First kiss? Confession? Proposal? Wedding? First pregnancy? Miscarriage?"

No. No no no no no no. That was a lie. Everything he said was a lie. You remember right?

You were a bartender, you had a loving husband and you were 3 months pregnant. You have loving parents and friends. Everyone on your island loved you. Right?

Yeah. Shanks became obsessed with you after he laid his eyes on you,  even after you told him several times that you were married. He put something in your drink and you had a miscarriage. He destroyed your island because he was caught trying to kidnap you. Right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No. That was all your imagination. He saved you from hell. He would never do such thing. Right?

But who was that man in that album in a suit carrying you in a wedding dress? Shanks doesn't have navy blue hair or grey eyes like the man in the picture. So t can't be yours and Shanks' wedding.

Just....believe Shanks. He went this far just to love you. YOU owe him. YOU should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking I'll of him. Just. Believe. Everything. He . Says.

"I- I'm sorry" "It's okay love. I forgive you. Now let's go to bed. Alright? It's been a long day, you had a long stressful day. Your dew date is in a week and I'm sure we'll dock at an island in a few days so you can safely deliver our baby, alright? Now, come. Im sure the baby is exhausted as well."

______________________________________

It's been a long time hasn't it?

Sorry, I had to take a quick break.

This might be the last time I updated this book since my exam is in a week and I haven't learnt a thing.

So, I won't be here till the 20th February.

And yes, I wrote another One Piece one shots book. I'll try to update both of my two books on a daily after the exams.

Thank you for reading.

Bye!~

Words 713
11:24pm
28/1/23