Part 2

' I didn't really ask about her, I just heard about it randomly' Anna thought to herself as she packed her bag, 'yeah? So why are you packing your bags and following her to Africa?' the rational part of her brain quipped, 'because,' she thought, 'I've always wanted to go to Africa and I have a four months leave so there 'keep telling yourself that
"Hey Anna, you better hurry up" Ted, her friend and a humanitarian who worked in Africa, urged her, he still didn't understand her sudden decision to join him, she always seemed so interested alright, mainly because of her teenage crush, one she hadn't seen for years and couldn't seem to get over.
"I just want to make sure that I have everything I need, you know how I get when I lack something I need, and we can still use my jet, that's the reason I bought it, to travel in it." she responded grudgingly, she didn't get why they couldn't use her plane, she hated crowded places.
" I told you, we're going on a charity mission, not a business trip, besides, your plane isn't big enough for the whole crew and we need to stick together." he explained. 'stick together?' she thought 'mm, if he oy knew the real reason why she was going, it didn't involve sticking with the crew she laughed hysterically.
" what's funny? " Ted asked," you've been acting weird and this whole thing of you suddenly..."
"Guys! The bus to the airport is here, come on!" he hollered at them. "Great, time to go," Anna muttered under her breath, she wasn't so sure about her decision to seek out Lydia anymore, it had seemed like such a great idea in the beginning but now... " Anna! Where's your mind wandering to? We've got to go!" Ted yelled as he led her through the door.