V

Month 4

Something changed, and it isn't bad. In fact, it is a really good change. He's already mine officially. We were hanging out with my friends again but this time you were the only guy, after we ate, we left first because we wanna go somewhere else. We bought coffee and some snacks, then spent the spare time talking in the car, after that you took me home. Hanging out with you now as my boyfriend feels different, it felt like all my dreams are starting to come true. It was totally overwhelming and kind of unreal, who would have thought that the guy who you met at a shop would change your entire world. It was really random and weird. Of all the places, it just needs to be at my uncles shop. The moment we started dating, you became sweeter than ever with all the nicknames and all. I was a little disappointed how you stopped sending me pictures of you, but I don't wanna pressure you in doing it anyway since I know how busy you are ever since school started. Watching a movie marathon was still there, but only if we're both not busy. I don't even think we would be having a fight since you're more of a peace loving kinda guy.

__________________________________________

Stay tuned for part VI!!!

"I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you."
- Roy Croft