第六章❀

Could this be?

*WARNING MAY INCLUDE SWEARING AND SENSITIVE TOPICS .
SUCH AS

*SA
*ABUSE
*MENTIONS OF R*PE

Kagami froze.

She swore she felt her heart drop.
No words could describe how she was feeling.

What?

A tear dropped onto her cheek. She couldn't believe he even had the nerve to ask such a question after what he had done.

Kagami pushed him away with force.

"Woah why so aggressive?" he said innocently.

She looked at him in the eye and began to speak.

**************************************

                  Flashback

Kagami happily skipped through the streets. She had gotten a gift for her and her boyfriend's anniversary.
It was a ring. It was beautiful . It was a silver ring with a royal gem at the top. It was perfect.

She finally made it to her boyfriend's  door and began to unlock it with an extra key he had given her.
Once the door opened her heart dropped along with her smile.

Inside the door there was her boyfriend.Taki. With a girl on his lap .
And what were they doing?
Smacking their lips onto eachother.

She dropped the bag with the gift inside and felt a tear finally drop.

Thay was when he finally noticed.
But what did he do? You may ask.
He smirked and pecked the girl one last time before telling her that it was time for her to go.

The unknown girl glared at Kagami before walking out the door not forgetting to bump shoulders.

Kagami was about to run out the door, when she felt a hand pull her wrist back harshly. Taki smirked at her before and caressed her cheek.
Kagami couldn't do anything. She just froze. She finally came back to her senses when Taki Smashed his lips in to hers. Kagami tried to push him away, but he just wouldn't budge.
That was until she bit his lip densely.
Taki grunted and pulled away. She took this as an opportunity to run away. She ran to his door. Except, she never made it outside.

Taki pulled her back forcefully before she could run out and pushed her roughly to the floor.
Kagami's shrieks could be heard by then. Taki then grabbed her arm and then pushed her towards a bed.

"NO STOP PLEASE" she repeated this continuously, but her wish was never answered.

Taki did this to her everyday .
He would either hit her or do worse things. Kagami wasnt herself anymore. That was until she ran away. Somewhere far, far away.
Away from him.

《▶ Author here! This was by far the longest chapter i wrote! Please tell me if you think anything ahould be changed!