1 ღ

INPERSON + INSTA + IMSG

"gabe !" jessie yelled for her brother, "GABRIEL !" she could hear her brother mumble then he finally got up and walked to her. "what jessie."

"what are you doing right now" she asked him, he rolled her eyes at her knowing she probably wanted something from him.

"what do you want from me ?" he asked her, "can we go to target ? please" she begged him but he ended up saying no because his friends were coming over.

"fine, im going with samantha." she got up from her bed and started getting ready, she always got ready no matter where she went, obviii have to look cute incase some cute guys there, she thought to herself.

she got a blue crop top, and wanted black sweats but she didn't have any. she went to go bother her brother and ask him completely forgetting his friends were over.

"do you have any black sweats ?" she opened the door. "oh. sorry i forgot you had them over" but someone caught her eye.

he was an edgar, slit eyebrow, pierced ears, good style, nice smile, and he was tall. cute, she thought to herself. gabe threw black sweats at her, "now get out please." i smiled at the guy, then rolled my eyes at gabe.

i got ready, and decided to post some photos of myself on instagram.

.
.
.
.
.

jessie2zooted

jessie2zooted

CAPTION - where's sammy 🥲

comments off

.
.
.
.
.

sammy bae 🙈

HEYY soo i cant go to target anymore

girl
fr ? :(

yess i'm sorry bb
something came up

it's fineee , OMG BC
gabriel's friends are over n one of them
when i tell you he's fine asf .

OH ??
bag him asf

hell no gabe would beat me up

it's okay
bc then you'll have a bf

truee !
ill ttyl

okk bye ml
read

.
.
.
.
.

since i'm already ready, why not go hang out with my big brother she walked over to gabe's door and opened it.

"heyyy" she told him, "i thought you left?" gabe asked her, "samantha couldn't go, so now i'm hanging out with you guys" gabe just looked at her weird but didn't think much of it.

she found out his name was alex since cesar kept yelling his name because he kept winning at mario cart.

she decided to go full stalker mode and go on gabe's following and then she found him. she didn't wanna follow him since she was right next to him, so she took a screenshot and saved it for later.

414 words read . .