Shirley Might As Well Not Care

One day, Shirley was bored on her trailer. No one has come to be cursed or for her to tell them their fortune.

"What the Fraggle Rock does it take for a customer to arrive?" Shirley yelled being impatient.

Just then, a woman and her baby arrived in the trailer.

"About freaking time!" Shirley thought to herself.

"What can I do for you, my lady." Shirley asked the kind woman.

"I've been worried about my husband's future." The woman said. "You think you can help?"

"Miss, I'm a medium!" Shirley said. "This is my job!"

Shirley used her crystal ball and it showed her husband and his dad.

"I see...your husband is visiting his father." Shirley said "But he's not happy."

"That doesn't sound good." The woman said.

"Wait, there's more!" Shirley said "The father is saying that your husband is a disappointment. It turns out when your husband was a kid, he was abused by his father. The father would beat his with a whip and your husband would bleed."

The woman was in shock. 

"Wait, I see something else." Shirley said as she used her crystal ball more. "Your husband's father is getting that whip and whipping your husband. But this time, your husband didn't wake up. In other words....he's dead."

The woman started to cry and the baby cried too. 

They left the trailer with Shirley giving an unimpressed look.

"Some people don't appreciate what the crystal ball says." Shirley said.