✨🦁Chapter 11🦁✨

Sorry for not updating, but here is this new chapter. I hope you enjoy.

Forgive my grammatical errors, English is not my first language. 

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

What neither of them knew was that someone was watching them while dying of jealousy.

Yes, it was none other than Zheng Shuang.

She could see behind a wall how sweetly this pair looked at each other, she was no fool

She could see that stupid blond boy drooling over her Zhan.

She gritted her teeth as she saw Xiao Zhan touch a lock of blonde hair to put it behind the younger boy's ear making him blush.

*Ugghh...I'm so disgusted by this guy. If he thinks I'll let Zhan fall for his trickery without making his place clear to him he stopped calling me Zheng* She thought. 

She slowly retreated from the place, but not before giving Yibo a death glare, Yibo hadn't noticed as he was beside himself over Zhan's last action.

He could tell he was redder than a strawberry.

He froze in anticipation of Xiao's next action.

He bent down until he was kneeling on his left knee, YiBo's mind started to think that it was a position to propose marriage, the breath was knocked out of him by that crazy idea.

But it couldn't be true. Xiao Zhan had knelt down to tie the laces of his little love's skates.

When he returned to his original position. (Standing). 

YiBo had to do something to break the silence, he remembered why he had gotten up so quickly.

He walked to the skate rack, grabbed a pair.

He went to Zhan to give them to him with a shy smile. The latter just looked at them to take them and put them on.

"Thanks Bo-Di...I love them."

YiBo's heart beat in his chest quickly.