2: 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍?

Michaels's fingers drummed on the steering wheel, the music flowing from the speakers quietly but loud enough that he could enjoy it. the lights from the convenience store lit up his facial features as he waited on his friends. the summer heat was giving him a reminder of how hot it would be in his father's pizzaria, just the thought or mention of it made him groan and this constant reminder was not helping him in the slightest.

Michaels's eyes drifted around his truck, locking his eyes on the cd of your own music you had given him when you both were walking home from the two nice ladies' diner. lips turning up slowly into a soft smile, tempted to put it and listen but knowing his friends would be back any minute and he washed the thought out of his head, he could listen after dropping them off later.

laugher broke out into the summer air causing Michael to look up, watching his friends walk out with smiles. sighed as he could already pinpoint almost everything they had stolen—honestly shocked that no one called them out for it because they were awful at hiding it, you could practically see a bottle of alcohol in the front of Steven's pants.

"Mikey I got your favorite" Jeremy snickered as he got into the small back seat, Steven got in after with the same smirk that Jeremy had. Michael shook his head but smiled as he started to pull out. Michael had gotten in trouble last time for coming home drunk by his mom, he could barely remember anything from that except the "you're 18 and live under my roof and you will not be coming home drunk" lecture and he really didn't want to hear it again.

"Oh! I got you this, thought it looked like your girl" steven said, smacking the gum in his mouth as he pulled the dirty magazine from where he tucked it in the waistband of his pants and handed it to Michael.

"Shut the fuck up, she's not my girl" Michael scoffed, glancing at the magazine, yes it did look like you but it was not you. steven mumbled a jokey "whatever" while Jeremy threw his hands up with a shrug when michael looked back at him. Michael tossed the magazine to the floor on the passenger side, but it took every ounce of self-control he had to not keep glancing at it.

"Mikey- man- we should drink at Freddy's," Steven said, he looked back at Jeremy and the boy nodded, Michael sighed and let his head roll back onto the headrest.

"You know my dad would kill me if he found out," Michael said, stopping at a red light.

"Cmon mike, we're going away for college after this summer, let's have fun and I know there's no alarm, just mega fuckin' locks," Steven said, taking the alcohol out of his pants and passing them back to Jeremy.

"Mira's at the mall with y/n and kim, let's invite them" Jeremy suggested, sitting the alcohol in the seat next to him carefully. Michael thought it over in his head, it wasn't a bad idea but if William found out he would probably rip the piercing right out of his nose, if it didn't he would have a great time and he knew of a way to get in without a key but this could be the last time to do this till his dad hired the security guard that he was talking about at dinner. 

"Okay, okay" Michael gave in, putting his blinker on.

"maybe Kim will have weed" steven mentioned, lifting his brows.

"Probably not, her mom caught her with it right after graduation. I've heard her moms checking everything when she gets home and saying she won't stop till she moves out" Jeremy sighed.

-
mira was digging  through her bag as you sat on the concrete. a bubble gum sucker in your mouth, kim sat next to you and counted the money that was in her wallet.

"wow kim you really cut down on your shopping addiction" you joked and nudged her arm. kim laughed softly.
"saving up to move out" kim said, zipping up her wallet and tossing it into her small bag.