04

doctors, nurses are now in the medical meeting room, I'm new here so I know no one, when the woman doctor entered the room with the one nurse following her behind, then I saw all the doctors stand up to great her, I think I already know who she is, the woman that interview me last time, she gestures everyone to sit, then when she's in front I saw her eyes directly at my direction.

she smile at me so I smile back, i knew it, she was so nice, she started introducing her self in front of everyone.

"maybe behalf of you guys know who I'm already, but we have a newly doctors here, I'm your medical director, Christine aghata valinueva, welcome to this medical field and let's do our best to help others" she said smiling, they are all clapping their hands, other than me I saw other that are new here as well, Dr. valinueva is starting to say her words to us.

"I know that you are aware of what is going on, on our country right know right?" she directly ask,i heard other doctors wishpering each other, then stop when they heard the medical director cough.

"our country is now on a critical condition, don't you aware of that?" her second question.

"I see, are you that too busy on the patient that you can't even know what's happening outside this hospital?" again, she ask but no one dare to answer her.

"are not our duty to save peoples live?" again.

"our country is now, in critical condition doctors, not just the live inside this hospital that we need to help, but also outside, have you heard about the war between our country?" again.

I see how all the doctors got shock by what she just said, are they not aware?

"yes, seeing you all with this reaction I already know what's your answer" again.

"doc. we have so many patients this fast few days so we didn't have a time to check our social media anymore" the man doctor said, finally someone answered.

"I know, and I appreciate you guys for all your hard work, since you guys didn't aware I will discussing with you what's happening outside the hospital, and plan for help, so please cooperate" she show us the picture of the people died in a medical big screen.

"this innocent people got kill because of the terrorist are now attacking our country, maybe we are the next target" she said then everyone talk to each other and got scared.

" the US military camp base are now needed a doctor" all of them got nervous by what the director said, and I'm just calming down.

"then, our live will be in critical too?" the woman doctor ask, I think we are on one hundred doctors here, this meeting room is indeed so big.

"are not our lives is always in critical dr. Smith?" she replied the woman, ohh so she is doctor Smith.

"I'm sorry to say this but we need atleast twenty doctors from this hospital that we can bring to military camp incase of emergency" she announced.

" I-i can?" someone volunteer then sunod sunod na, last for number twenty, doc. valinueva look at me directly in my eyes" gosh please don't me.

"you doc. montero" what? I was shock when she call my name, oh gosh "yes doc" my innocent question.

"you will be joining them, as a doctor from UTGH to help the US military"

I know I can't say 'no' to this because my always will is to help other people, but this is critical my life will be critical as well that's why I'm so worried, I'm just new in this field, I'm not ready to die, but as a doctor and for those people need my help, I agree, I agree to help them, besides I'm not going there alone I have my back up doctors.