~grocery store~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you come in the house seeing your husband matching you
(you are wearing a red denim jacket, with a black shirt and black skinny jeans, and black and red air jordan 11's '2019')

he looks you up and down, and stares at you while smirking. "hey baby" you peck his lips. "hey" "we need to go to the grocery store, so let's go" he nods, you give him the keys.

~~at the grocery store~~
you grab a shopping cart and put your purse in the cart seat. you and your husband walk down the snack aisle.

"baby do you want a variety pack of chips?" "sure" your boyfriend grabs the variety pack of chips and puts it in the cart. when y'all are finished, you guys check out. you pull out your card about to pay, your husband pushes away your card and puts his card in.

you guys walk out the store, you buckle up while your husband puts the groceries in the car.

~~at home~~
you guys just had got finished putting the groceries up. "baby why didn't you want me to pay?" you ask him. "because i don't think you should pay for things, i'm your husband and i think it's not right for you to pay for things" you smiled at him, and pecked his lips. "that's nice of you baby"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it's a lil special cuz of my bday but
HOPE U ENJOYED READING!!