the start

peppa awoke in joy at the day ahead of her, she went to mummy pig and daddy pig's room and screamed to the top of her lungs into daddy pig's ear, thus making him bleed badly and daddy pig falls from the bed and tries to call 911 and peppa blocks him from the phone, daddy pig breaks a vase over peppa's head to insure that she cant stop him, he tries to call and the phone line snaps, daddy pig tries to alert mummy pig but peppa put earmufs on her head, daddy pig gets a shard of vase in his back because peppa awoke, daddy pig, almost fully dead, crawls to the kitchen and finds a knife, daddy pig throws it at peppa and cuts her toe off, peppa then screams as loud as she can with daddy pig's ears still hurting and awakes george, george grabs a shotgun out of his closet and investigates, peppa then is seen killing daddy pig with the knife he threw, george grabs the shotgun and tries to aim but outta no where, mummy pig arrives and hit george unto the ground, george hops on mummy pig and tore her tounge off and choked her to death with it, then grabbed the shotgun and killed peppa, daddy pig pours 9 tubes of oragel on his wounds and limps to george, he greets george with "we finally did it george, we killed em," then grampa pig broke in with an ak-74 and shot and killed everyone and set the house on fire, his job was done, all he wanted as to kill the peppa pig family, it was all over, he drove away and acted as if nothing happened, little did he know that daddy pig escaped with hardly everything gone he crawled to the nearest hospital and watched cp and got treated, he now wants revenge.

So, Should I Write More?