"The Start"

"Kyrin!Or whatever name you have.. I'll stay being a fool... If it's you i don't care at anything anymore... If it means I'll be with you even just for a second..so please... Don't leave me..."

"Did i really deserve this love?"
And why did we even get to this point? Lets begin at the very beginning"

-(Gin)-
"Dont forget Kyrin your life and your brother's are in my hand one wrong move you'll receive the same punishment your parents have"

"That same voice..That same
sentence it always hunts me down... Even in my sleep and even i cover my ears i still can hear it...... Darkness within that voice lurking to hunt me...... When will i can be free? Were can i be happy? And even if there is such when will i can experience it? Or maybe i cant.... Im a Assassin after all...
-(Kyrin)-

[BREAKING NEWS]

Good morning folks! This is Jimmy Jim your reporter for this segment. One of the hottest topic for tonight is about the murder of one of the most influential people. Mr. Bond

(Slide Show the Murder Case)

Up until now the murder case is still unsolved.......

*Gin closed the television*

Great job Kyrin but are you sure you dispatch the body?

Yes im sure master

Great you can now leave take a rest until i have a mission again for you

*Bravely Shouted
Sir Gin! I dare to ask.... When will.. When will my brother be freed?! I've already killed a countless people in this city, I've already taken care of all competitions to your company! Please i beg you..

*Rise up
Are you crazy? (smirk) you think you're gonna get out of this hell hole?
(Think for a second)
Well i can reconsider that dear.... But dont think its for free..

*Hesitant
What... What is the condition?

You see a company lead by a bastard name Albert Klatz... And they start to rise their company which means competition for my company...But by any means every company have their own weakness and for them its his son named Gavin..

So you want me to kill his son? You know it'll be easy for me too...

I know but this one is quite challenging...

Why?

You see i still need them...In three months there will be a host event that needs every companies cooperation.... And i need them to sign something before executing them...

(Confused)
What is the thing needed to be signed?

That is out of your buissness dear.....And also I'll want you to get some documents for me from Gavin, So it will be the best if you go ahead and be close to him in order to gain his trust and in order to get the documents clean....

So you want me to be close to the bastard? Well it migth help for my plan on killing him.... I can do it clean...

Exactly you'll hit two birds in one stone.. The documents and a clean assassination.

I actually have a gift for you..

(Gin get closer to her and give)
Kyrin a folder

What is this?

Gavin's manager is finding a newly bodyguard since the last one died at some point.... You can use the opportunity i say....

Wait its said here they need a male one...

That wouldn't be an issue for you am i right?

Ofcourse with that I'll be on my way now..

Kyrin!For one more time.... Dont you dare betray me.....(smirk) Goodluck on your mission....

It'll be the last......for good..

In order to be freed from Gin (her boss) Kyrin takes the mission even if she knew it'll be dangerous but her brother is giving her strength....

-KYRIN-
So you migth be wondering? Why was i listening and following that bastard? Well lets go from the beggining.

When i was a kid my parents is already working for Gin's Parent my mom as a maid and my father as a bodyguard...But for some reason they have said that they betrayed Gin's Parents in order to gain money... But the reason was unclear..

But i believed there is something more to it.... I just can't investigate more from it because when my parents died in the hands of Gin's Father me and my brother was kept as pets for them... But after a while they trained me as a assassin to work for them... Keeping my brother as a hostage if i resist..

-----------------------------------------------------------

After the talk of Gin and Kyrin,
Kyrin immediately go to investigate more and more after that she goes to one of her best friends house to have a makeover.

Oh hi Kyrin! Nice to see you again!

Me too joy but its a little bit busy this days on my work

I see... So why come around?

(They Proceed to go inside)

I actually need another disguise... A man.

Oh (shock) that's new I'll say... Another mission huh (Looked down)

I know but i needed it tommorow Joy, Tommorow is the hiring of bodyguards

What? Bodyguard? For whome?

You dont need to know more..

(Joy was one of my few friends.. We studied at the same high school and we even attended teakwando class together.... For me she was not just a friend anymore she is just like a sister...And even knowing my job she accepts me with whole heart that's why im grateful..) - Kyrin

After talking about Kyrin's mission they got ready to sleep and talked about more stuffs.....

(Kyrins Mind) I wonder what that gavin is like? Is he nice? No! I first need to think on how to pass the hiring session tomorrow first!

What would happen to Kyrin? Will she's going to be accepted as one of the bodyguard's? What will happen tommorow?

P.S. If there is any grammar or spelling that is wrong please tell me on the chat box!!! I hope you like the first chapter... And if any mistakes is occurred im sorry!!!!!!