Chapter 6: Confronting Enrico Pucci

"In Green Dolphin Street Visiting Area. Metallo Is Already On His Way To Kill Enrico Pucci, But Kal Has Other Ideas. He Will Be Able To Stop Him."
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"As Metallo Killed Most of The Guards, He Comes In The Front Door. Walking Toward Pucci"

Enrico Pucci: The Door Was Open, You Know.

John Corbin|Metallo: It's Been A Long Time, Pucci.

Enrico Pucci: Not A Long Time Since I Paid A Visit To My Old Friend, Lex Luthor. You May Come In, Mr. Corbin.

Metallo: Don't Mind If I Do.

Enrico Pucci: Can I Help You?

Metallo: Sure. Keep Real Still While I Remove Your Head From Your Shoulders Until Your Stand Disintegrates!

Enrico Pucci: Merci?

Metallo: Not Even If You Beg For It.

Enrico Pucci: Not You, You Idiot. Her.

Metallo: You Really Didn't Expect Me To Fall For-

*Merci Graves Appears Behind Metallo With A Gun*

Metallo: Oh.

*Merci Tries Shooting Metallo But The Bullets Didn't Hurt Him*

"As Metallo Makes His Escape To The Auto Factory, Kal Turns Around To See Enrico Pucci Go After Emporio."

Enrico Pucci: Oh My. It Seems Corbin Made His Mistake Here, So Long Superman.

"Pucci Walks To The Hallway To Chase After Emporio"

Kal: Nevermind That. If Emporio Is Armed With Weather Forecast's Stand. He Should Finish Off Pucci. Time For Me To Stop Metallo Once And For All.

"Kal Flies After Metallo. A Final Battle Between The Man of Steel And The Cyborg Criminal Now Begins Here In The Auto Factory."