CHAPTER 2

Catalina's pov

I have always wanted to own a cafe so i saved money to be able to buy my own cafe . "Mama mama we're up" said Aria .
"Mama I'm hungry". said Alana
"Yes we have to brush our teeth and bath first so to the bathroom". I roared in a playful manner. The twins run whiles giggling.
  We all brushed our teeth and i helped them take them their bath and i also took my bath . They wore a brown  dress with socks and slides

 They wore a brown  dress with socks and slides

and i wore a blue dress

 We all tied our hair in a bun

. We all tied our hair in a bun.
I was going to meet up with the man who wants to sell one of his shops to me.
        "Ria, Lana let's go". I called out.
  "Okie". They said together in unison.
I went to the cafe he asked me to meet him at. It  was a big cafè called Dine . It was a simple cafè. There weren't lots of people in there.
     I saw the man and quickly rushed towards him. I placed Aria and Alana in their seats before sitting down.

    "Hello Mr White I'm  so glad you invited me over".

    "Yeah by the way your children are very cute, what are your names darlings".

"Hello sir I'm Aria and this is my sister Alana ". Aria replied shyly
"Oh my they're almost identical the only difference is their eyes". Said Mr White.
Then a waiter asked what we would like to order. "I would like espresso yeah i think that's all what about you Miss Adams? ". Asked Mr White

"Two pink milk and one caramel milk please ".
"Ms Adams why do you think I should sell my shop to you".
" Sir it's has been my dream ever since i was a child and i also need it cater for my daughters"
"Ok what about their father "
"Umm he's actually not here "
"Oh I'm sorry Ms Addams anyways here are the keys to your new shop "
" O thank you "Mr White"
He insisted that i shouldn't pay him so i kept the money.

~~~(skip to the next day)
"Mama" said Aria "can we help you cook" said Alana
"Ok bambinos (babies)" i said whiles tickling them .
...
"Mama we have ballet lessons today" said Aria "and we have to open your shop" said Alana
"Oh yes i remember " i said whiles rushing to get up
"Don't worry mama we already took our bath"said Aria
"And made you breakfast " said Alana
"Aww thank you cara mia "

.......

"Bye mama "the twins said together
I made brownies, cupcakes, cheesecakes and cookies, i also made a shirt for my first, fifth and hundred customers. About 20 people came and they really liked the cheesecake,cookies and my amazing coffee.

I packed my things and closed my shop. I drove to the dance studio to pick up Aria and Alana. as i got down i bumped into someone. He had sea green eyes which matched his light tan complexion, which was contrast to his dark golden brown hair. He was fit and i could see his 6-pack through his shirt. His lips formed around his bleach white teeth in a perfect smile causing his sparkling sea green eyes narrow. He stood about a foot taller than me which was good because I liked tall men.
Ugh shut up Catalina he's just a stranger.
He stepped towards me reaching out his hand to help me up. As i accepted, i couldn't help but notice the hard callouses on his hands. I murmured a quick thanks and begun to walk away.
"Hi mama " the twins greeted whiles hugging me"
"Oh my babies can you forgive mama for not picking you up early"
"No problem mama" they  said together.

**********
I decided to go for a little walk at the park to release a little stress . I wanted to use a shortcut to the park. I had been warned about that alley but I didn't really care because Y.O.LO
It was a very dark and smelly alley it's only light source was an old bulb which was glitching. There were garbages , torn clothes and twigs there . I was in a dilemma. I didn't know whether to go back or continue walking.
As i was walking i could feel someone's presence behind me but i brushed it off. In less than a minute or two a hobo grabbed my arm."let me go" i screamed whiles trying to free my self from his grip .
"No pretty I'll let you go after I'm done devouring your body" he said whiles licking his lips.
I stepped on his toe and he let go of my arm . I took it as my cue to run. I run as fast as my short legs could take me then i bumped into someone.
Ugh geez what's up with me bumping into people today.
"Umm sorry"i said whiles panting.
" where are you going at this time of the hour". The person asked
"Where are you sweetie "the hobo asked .
''Leave me alone" i said whiles hiding behind the unknown man.
"You heard her leave her alone or you'll hate me forever ".
"I'd like to see you try" the hobo replied.
The unknown man punched him sevearly and kicked him.  Then he began to walk towards his car and i was stupefied  he was using a
Rolls-Royce Boat Tail which was worth $28 million the last time I checked and I was here using a faulty van. When he turned around that was when I realised that he was the same person who helped me earlier