𝙞. 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙨 . . .

— 𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘰 .

| ☁︎ warning: smut content ahead, do not interact if you are a minor!

| ☁︎ synopsis: you give your buff oni boyfriend a blowjob.

| ☁︎ disclaimer: dominant itto, blowjob (giving), gagging, dacryphilia, gender–neutral reader, drool.

| ☁︎ word count: 644.

☆彡

۪۫۫ ༄ؘ "ugh, you sure you haven't done this before?" the red–horned oni questioned, his palm making purchase on the back of your neck, his nails digging into your tender flesh whenever the rough edge of your tongue would deliciously brush across one of his prominent veins.  you hummed as you bobbed your head, attempting to take all his girth into your mouth, but deemed impossible since his cock was that massive.  it was nearly comical, but who were you to complain?

     itto had clouded all your senses as your eyes welded with tears as his cock kept bumping against the back of your throat, causing gargled noises to erupt from you as you attempted to maintain a regular breathing pattern while itto shoved himself further down your windpipe.  you were so desperate to take his cum as you hallowed your cheeks while sucking harshly, your own arousal growing when sharp groans would fall from your lover's lips.  every moan felt like a reward, acknowledging that you were inexperienced and were merely "going with the flow".

     "a-ahh... just like that, you're doing great..." hushed praises fell from your boyfriend as he slowly started rocking his hips, your eyes widening as you peered up at him.  your heart hammered against your ribcage as itto quickened his pace, his hips bucking against your lips as he used your mouth like a personal flesh light.  those tears that formed made streaks along your cheeks that were noticeable as you could not resist gagging against his length.

     your lower abdomen burned with desire, your body throbbing with need as the only image flowing within your mind being the scene of his large hands pleasuring you.  though you yearned to be below him, being on your knees before him with his cock thrusting into your mouth surely sufficed.

     "ooh, i'm so close... gonna swallow it all, yeah?" itto chuckled as he heard you whimper against his cock, watching your brows scrunch up as you nearly panted. a cocky smirk spread along his lips at your reaction as he grabbed ahold of your jaw.  drool began to drip down your chin as his cock repeatedly rammed into your mouth, you being able to no longer drag or lick his pulsating cock as your mind grew hazy. your eyes nearly rolled into the back of your head as you half–listened to the praises that left itto's lips.

"nngh, you better not waste a drop." you blinked until your eyes regained focus, not even realizing you began to rub yourself through your own pants as your boyfriend warned that he was about to reach his orgasm. you stayed nice and still, noticing itto's pace falter as he chased his own high in anguish.

itto soon threw his head back, allowing his thick load to shoot right down your throat as his cock throbbed in relief. the taste was salty and your body jolted from how warm his seed was, but you gladly swallowed every drop once you pulled away. your breathing was unsteady as you backed away from his cock, inhaling deeply before gradually realizing how itto's cock was still fully erected.

"you're still...?" you quietly mumbled, earning a deep chuckle from your beloved. you watched as he motioned his hands, silently beckoning you to stand on your own feet.

"oh, don't tell me you thought that was it!" he watched as you stood before him, noticing your knees lightly wabble from kneeling on the ground for too long. itto's hands lightly gripped onto your wrists, bringing you closer to his sitting figure. "come on, we have a long night ahead of us."

❦