Sore Loser- Closing time(spice)

(Guys heads up, ace is trans. Fem to male)

CLOSING TIME!
Ace walked towards the garage followed by the twins and Turbo.
"Aw, you mad that I beat you again, Turbo?" Ace teased.
Turbo flushed red.
Something about that comment pushed him over the edge...

(Oh boy here we go)

Turbo slammed Ace against the wall and pinned both of his arms above his head. Turbo panted heavily, his temper had overtaken him once again.
Ace seemed shocked that Turbo had the strength to overpower him, but he still wanted more of a reaction out of him. He smirked at the grey man and raised a knee to his crotch and began to rub. Anger quickly faded to confusion.
"Whatcha gonna do Turbo hmm?~" Cooed Ace, he knew that Turbo couldn't resist much longer. Their eyes locked as Turbo whispered,
"I'm gonna teach you a lesson you little brat~" his breath hot and heavy.
Ace smirked once again,
"I'd like to see you tr-" Ace was cut off by the feeling of Turbo's member grinding against his entrance. Turbo groaned and cursed softly between Ace's moans, his member growing harder with every thrust. Ace panted as he felt himself beginning to heat up down there. He couldn't resist Turbo any longer. He pulled him into a passionate kiss. Turbo begins to move his grip down towards Ace's thighs, still holding him up against the wall.
"I want you so bad~" whined Ace, moving his hips to try and get more friction. Turbo noticed this and stopped grinding.
"PLEASSE don't stop now." Ace whimpered.
"Beg for it, Slut~" Turbo commanded.
"PLEASSE!" Ace cried.
"More~" Turbo growled.
"PLEASE JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!" Ace wailed, his face was now a dark shade of scarlet.
"Good boy~" cooed Turbo, grinning at how much of a mess he had made of his partner.
Turbo began to unzip his racing suit (he did the same to Ace) and then pulled out his hard twitching member that was already dripping with pre-cum.