Chapter 2

"Oh god another fucker. I thought we were done!" a smaller blunette says massly irritated.

"I believe we have completed all the students." A boy with light brown almost blonde hair says turning off what I think is the "Monopad" away in his bag.

"What makes you think that dib-shit!?" A even smaller girl with Orange hair says in a questionable manner.

"Please quiet down students, we promise to take good care of you all!" Yunjin said steping forward opening her arms. "Let's wait for our principal. You are welcome to talk but no huge  disturbances before the acci- sorry the principal is here."

"Little bitch almost made it slip! You almost ruined the students innocent mindssssss." Said one of the taller students presumably a teacher as he was up on a large stage with Yunjin.

"All student are aboard on this fantastic journey and train... correct, girl, Yuun, Yoon, Yun, Jin?" a girl said with a body of a younger teenage boy.

"*sigh*, yes Lady Yamada. My name is Yunjin Enoshima, please address me as Ms.Eno and Ms.Enoshima in front of the students." Yunjin said jumping on stage and standing in the line next to the podium a small bit of distraught can be seen by the way she leaned her head down.

5 teachers on the stage. 16 students on the gym floor. In the middle of the stage in the middle of all the teachers, a podium stood with a banner and-

"RISE AND SHINE MY STU-DENTSSSSSSS!!!" said a black and white bear making a loud appearance coming from behind the podium. The bear launched out from behind with the lights going off and the stage lights directing all our attention to him, coming out with angelic wings and landing softly on the podium. All "teachers" faced themselves towards this plushie and bowed down and all in sink said "Welcome our precious headmaster, Monokuma."

"HUHHHHHHHH?!?!" Most of the students said.

"Welcome, welcome, I am your principal and obviously your headmaster. I know I might be a little bear but who said bears don't leave a big bite!!"

"HUUHHHHHHHH WHO SAID WE ARE BASTARDS?! LOOK AT YOU!" Said the angry small person with orange hair... she's kinda starting to piss me off with her voice I feel like it changes every time she talks, not even I can do that. I think thats a big compliment especially coming from someone like me. "WEREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO TRAPPED US IN HERE?!"

"I mean she has a good point, and not trying to specifically trying to call you out by the way. Anyways since you are our headmaster I'd have to assume the best answers come from you so allow me to ask you a question. How were you able to bring us here? I can promise you I do trust you are powerful that's what I think at least, but I'm pretty sure some of us here are powerful enough to possibly fight off an army if they want, we are ultimates after all." A blue haired boy said... I think I've seen him before, he looks familiar.

"Well if you'd stop being such a know it all like your dads then maybe you'd let me keep going down, your family line it just all adds up perfectly. You've been born and just now diagnosed with fucking goodie two shoes GET THIS BLUE BITCH A CLUE!?!!? IF YOU WANT A GOOD ANSWER THEN ASK YOUR TEACHER'S THE QUESTION DUMB ASS!!!!" Monokuma shouts out obnoxious and obvious annoyed.

"Ok I suppose so, Lady Ichika Aoi? Are you willing to answer my question?" The blue haired boy said.

"Of course," A girl with purple hair said standing foward. "May you please repeat you question... I don't understand."

"My question was how did you bring us here, why did you do it, and who brought us?"

"If my memory serves your name is Judas Saihara, you are the ultimate detective. Well, how we brought you here was by kidnapping you-" The teacher was cut off.

"Yeah fucking obviously I mean if they didn't come here by will and don't remember coming here by yourselves then obviously they were kidnapped!!" Said the same teacher who said something about "almost made it slip!"... that was definitely a strange line of voice after what Yunjin said, or you could remember her as that short shit teacher who cried "YUUN!!!!"

"Wait your last name is Saihara!?" A black haired girl said.

"Yes-"

"Wait so is your father the ultimate detective AND one of the best detectives in the WORLDDDDD?!"

"My mother was the former Ultimate creator too."

"WHAT SO YOUR PARENTS ARE SIAN VEELA AND SHUICHI SAIHARA."

"Yes..."

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THERE IS NO WAY IM STANDING IN FRONT OF THE SUCCESSOR OF ONE OF LITERALLY ONE OF THE BEST DETECTIVES IN THE WORLD!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ah, SHUT THE FUCK UP STUPID ASS MOTHER FUCKERS IT'S MY SCHOOL MY FUCKING ASSEMBLY BITCHES!" The "Head Master" said. "Well fucking fangirl able the ultimate wimp later dumb ass. I' fucking DONE with these bitches Junko take over this shitshow already."

"B-but Sir Monokuma Junko isn't my name that's my mother's name-" Yunjin tried to protest.

"B-B-B-B-B-BUTTTTTT YOU-U-U-URRRRRR A LI-I-I-T-TTLE WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE SO I DON'T GIVE A F-F-F-F-FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK." Monokuma said which I assume he was trying mock Yunjin. "AHA by the way you're in a Killing game try not to get yourself killed." In matter of seconds Monokuma lifts himself up from the podium with the spotlight moving with him. Walking down the stairs an oddly familiar way, running to the door and leaving as if nothing happened.

"I suppose we'll be leaving now. Remember if you need us call out any teacher's names and we'll be here for you, dear students of Hope's Peak." Yunjin said bowing down and slowly lifting herself back up while all the teachers already got up and left as swiftly as Monokuma. once she fully stood up she ran out while she ran out she tugged on my wrist signaling for me to leave with her.

...

------------------------------------------------

HELLO HELLO CREATOR HERE HELLO HELOOOOOOO. NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE STRAIGHT UP ABOUT MEETING ALL THE STUDENTS AND THE CONVERSATION WITH YUNJIN. SO PLEASE DONT MIND MY GRAMMAR ERROR AND MISSPELLING AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. (of course if its out yet

Word count: 1038