Prologue The Gangleader & Me

Everyone has secrets
To hide away from the past, but when I met Nathan the gang leader that had secrets like any other person in the world.

I learned that he has a heart, he not a monster that people say he is, they just don't know the real him

We learn how to love one another, take care each other, and say are true feelings for each other

But the past comes back to us and haunting are memories we will never forget get
************************

Bailey Bennet Is nerd of the school but a pretty nerd that some people have respect for her. She was 10 when her older brother died that the police found his body in a alley, she has 3 more siblings to take care of.

She has her best friends to help her out through life when they were kids, she got things that she has to work hard to get and help her family.
********************************

Nathan Harris
The Prince of shadow gang soon to be king but he need his queen for his gang , Nathan moved to California 8 year ago now living there with his gang.
He has dark secrets that he wants to hide from everyone he knows, he lost people he loved, enemy gangs want to destroy his gang.

What is Nathan secret that he trying to  hide from the past 8 years?
*************************************
Who said love is easy

We only have one life to live so make no regrets!

Is Bailey brother really dead or alive?

Did someone killed him on purpose ?

But it is a mystery that the doctor said it was him even though his body was burned they checked is the teeth identified as him ?

Does anyone knows what happened that night he was killed or alive ?

What was Austin secret and hiding from his family just to get him self killed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sitting down on the couch with a cup of hot tea in my hand that I was taking little sips from it that calms me down and the headache I was having, putting down the tea cup I look right up to see Nathan staring at me that I felt little uncomfortable being stared at. Looking around me that I'm in the living that I'm looking at every picture on the wall but one catches my attention that mad me stop breathing............it was my brother Asher in the photo, what was he doing here with the Harris family? Why didn't he tell us about this!

I knew he hah a job back then but he never told us what kind of job he had that every time my parents ask where does he work he changes the answer every time we ask or others that he made so much money at a young age, taking off the blanket off my lap to the side I get up from the couch to keep looking at the photos that there was me and my family that I never know  that I hangout with Nathan. Staring a picture of me and Nathan that we looked like age 5 or 6 playing in the backyard with a smile on are faces, another one that had me shoving a birthday  cake in Nathan face and me laughing with others with bright smiles, I don't remember this why don't I remember any of this.

Hearing Nathan getting up from the coach that I came closer by me looking at the photo with a smile on his face then he faced me " I was hoping I can tell you everything when you ready when you get little bit older and done with high school but I don't think that will happen any time sooner that I expected, I know you have a lot of questions that I will answer my best" he said very nicely to me.

Looking at him that I was not shore if I say yes or no but i have no choice  now that someone trying to hurt me
" tell me everything you know about my brother and us when we were little ! ".