Chapter 6

"Wha- No! Of course it's not my face!!!" He said, and I came over to sit on the couch with my container of ice cream.

"You're boring."

He gets up and holds up his knife and all I do is look up at him.

"Booooooring!" I say, putting my ice cream down and grabbing a pillow, throwing it at him, "PILLOW FIGHT!!!"

"WHA-" Is all he could say before the pillow hits him in the face. When he grabbed the pillow I threw another one at him before running up the stairs. I turned to look back and saw him already at the bottom of the stairs. I trip trying to run backwards and fall up the stairs backwards. Ghostface running up and tripping on my feet.

"What the- aH!-" He lands right on top of me and his chest smashes my face. I dig my fingers in his side and he goes up like a bridge while giggling.

"Pfft- Are you ticklish?~" I say, tickling his sides. He begs me to stop before kneeing me in the crotch. I groan in pain-ish and move my hands down to cover my now throbbing dick. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In that time, ghostface gets up and puts a foot on my chest and presses down on it.

"Oh no! I'm going to be crushed by a black man's knee!!!" I cry out jokingly, "Hurry up, I'd like to haunt my enemies."

"I- What?" He releases pressure and I just smile up at him, not giving any details further.

"If you aren't going to kill me I'd like to be able to go to the bathroom." He gets off me and I run up to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me.

...

When I open the bathroom door, he's standing there waiting for me.

"I understand if you had to go too, but ya don't need to stand so close to the door." I walk downstairs and grab the ice cream and finnish it, throwing the container away and washing my utensil.

A.N. I have no idea what to put, sooooo this is the end for now! 😃 Merry Christmas!!! Or whatever ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌