1

"Hi, um...I'm Alex Gëhann." I waved shyly as my friend said happily, "The name's Jayden! Nice to meet'cha!"

"We're new to the academy."

The teacher looked at Jayden strangely, and shrugged. "Anyway, this is homeroom. Go sit in the back next to Kiku and Arthur. Jayden, right there next to Gilbert and Ivan."

As we entered the school something was...off. Italy was holding a knife...

"Um...Italy...?" I said. His gaze shot towards me, pointing his knife at me. I pulled down my skirt a little further.

"Ve~ Bella, who are you?" Italy's red eyes bored into mine.

"Luci! Don't scare the 1p's." A voice called out.

A girl with black hair came from around the corner, her backpack slung haphazardly over her shoulder.

"The names Monica." She said, giving Luciano a hard glare.

Okay...I'm not even going to try to tell you what Monica said....just let me tell you: it wasn't the nicest thing.

"M! That's another for the swear jar!" A British voice said from around the corner.

More profanity.

M eventually just took out ten dollars and put it in the jar. Then she explained what happened.

"Someone decided to blow up the academy. We were transferred here."

"You go to school with 2p's!?" I said incredulously.

"Yeah."

"I'm just surprised you haven't died yet." I said.

World Gakuken. Where you can die at the hands of your classmates. I thought nervously.

"Wait...if America's my brother...then does that mean..." I said

"No." M said without hesitation.

Good to know.

~lunch~

"Those wankers had better not invade the tables!" Arthur whined.

"Hello!" Another British voice said. Taking a breath, I turned my head slowly with a fake smile on my face.

"Go. Away." Arthur said darkly.

~*~

Classes have never been so awkward until today. I was walking to my dorm when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Jayden-don't even try scaring me!" I said without looking back, expecting to hear her metal cross necklace jingle as she glomped me.

But it never came.

I slowly turned around, my hands balled into fists. A tall male with brown hair and red eyes was carrying a baseball bat full of poorly-hammered nails in it.

"Hey there, Doll face." He said.

"Al, get away from me." I said, trying not to sound afraid.

"Your brother told me to ask you where the dorms are."

"And why would I tell a mass murderer where the dorms are?" I said, crossing my arms.

"Calm down, Dollface." He said.

I sighed. "They're that way. I'm heading there now anyway."

~*~

I face planted into my cushy bed, letting out a groan as I put on a 'a make Pasta Not War' shirt on with sweatpants.

My phone buzzed.

Dude, I'm so done with these 2p's!! Jayden texted.

Yeah...Allen just asked me where the dorms are...

And you told him!?!

I didn't have much of a choice stupid.

At least its Friday and we won't have to deal with them for two days...

True

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

My head perked up, my hand inching towards a small knife I had in my nightstand drawer. Being the stupid, naïve idiot I am, I shouted from behind my door, "Come and show yourself, you jerk!"

The thinking stopped. Night was falling quickly, and I still was starving. I cautiously left my room for an apple, which I also armed myself with as I snuck back into my room. Night always creeper me out, despite the gated private school I went to. Including dorms.

~7:30 pm~

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

I set down my book, arming myself with my knife. Oh yeah...I keep an arsenal of knives with me...

Jayden said it was a good idea.

Then again...she's a lunatic.

Then the door broke down, revealing a figure with glowing emerald eyes.