Prologue.

Jordan "Jordy" POV

I wish I could express my inner thoughts frequently and let people know the insight of my life and my world and my struggles and my tribulations. I wish I moved on I was wish I could've kept it at hello and looked more into shit that wasn't meant to go into depth with. I wish I wasn't that dumb girl that fell in love with that hood nigga and I wish this story was more uplifting and powerful and not about the dumb girl staying with that nigga cause his love Is what keep me going and at one point of time I felt like it was no greater love then his love. I needed his love. Craved his love. It's like I lived for it and my moments with him and the time we spent I needed.

I don't know if it was his smile that made me fall or his handsome face or the way he talked. He made me crazy and he made me angry but most importantly he made me feel loved and think that maybe the world wasn't as cold as I thought it was. I needed him and the worst thing you can do is depend on any nigga for your happiness , he who can make you mad can control your feelings. I needed to get away and think and let my mind wonder. Shit was crazy but lemme start from the beginning.

" Jordan" I looked at Dre and rolled my eyes.

" I said I was sorry baby" Dre disgusted me now in days and I was soooooooo over the cheating and the lying and the late nights I was done. I was leaving him.

" you're always sorry Dre" I chuckled " it's like you don't even know the meaning to it" I stood up from the stool in the kitchen and walked through the house to the bedroom.

You see me and De'Andre and I been together for about 2 years and I thought he was it like I didn't need to go looking anymore I find him. But it's crazy that when you move in when a mfr you really see their true colors and attentions. Them nights I spent crying , I thought maybe it's my fault for everything, you know this nigga had the nerve to blame me for his actions and cheating. After 2 long years I was done with being the trophy girl and making Dre look good.. I was done.

I was going back home to take care of my Grandma she was sick with her chemotherapy going on , she's been in remission for the Last 5 years and I thought everything would be okay if I stayed in New York for a minute. My grandma was good when I left she was living her life then and now she's sick again and I feel like its my fault , I should've never left to be with Dre's sorry ass.

I was going back to Baton Rouge

*****************

As soon I landed I called a uber to come pick me up and take me to my grandmother's house.

" You want me to take these to the door" I looked from out my trance and nodded. This house had so many memories good and bad and the ugly. I had fun when I was kid I had a good childhood. Growing up I didn't know my mother and my father passed when I was 3. My father Was taking care of me when I was younger until he got killed In a gang related fight. From what my grandmother told me my father loved me and my mother the one that dipped. My grandmother was my father, my mother and my rock. I feel terrible for leaving her but she wanted me to live my life and see beyond Louisiana.

I used my old key to enter , I smiled at my childish ass keys I had minny house keys cause my Grandma adopted that Nick name when I was younger.

" Grandma" I called as I entered the house and it was quiet as can be. The house hasn't changed at all it's still looked the same from 2 years ago.

"Ma" I went up the stairs and set my luggage down in my old room and my Grandma kept it neat and clean.

" Hand me that bag over there kyle" I heard from the window sill. I looked out and sho nuff my ma was in the garden.

I ran fast as hell through the house to the garden "ma" she looked up from what she was doing and reached her arms out and we hugged for dear life.

I heard somebody clear their throat and mumbled something.

" look at you minny" she cupped my cheeks and brushed my long hair with her hands.

" Ma I thought you was sick" I chuckled , leave it to her to not stay and bed to get well.

" know ya I ain't no damn bum it's a nice day out" she rolled her eyes , my ma wasn't as old , she was 57 and looked damn good even with the chemo going on.

" how you been ma"

**************
We catched up for hours and talked and cried and everything. It was late and grandma went to sleep while I stayed up outside on the porch just thinking. The weather was just right and the moon happen to shine so bright it was amazing. My grandma told me when a full moon was out things were bond for shit to happen.

And my Grandma has yet to tell a lie.

On Q an all black Audi pulled up and before I knew it he hopped out the car so quick. He was dressed nice and you could see his chains glisten with the moon like they was competing. I think he noticed somebody watching him but I didn't turn I wanted to see his face and he had the meanest looking scowl on his face. But he was beautiful ,the most gorgeous man I ever saw. Even in the dark moonlight I saw his face he was as beautiful as ever. He looked at me some more and cut his eyes while I chuckled. I got up from the porch and dusted my shorts off as I felt his eyes on me still. I couldn't help the smirk on my face as I went into the house.
This summer was gone be lit.

**************************

I know I know yall hate me , so I revised the motions into a better story and I hope yall like it. Honestly took me forver to redo it to my liking and I'm back this time. And here to finish the this story and put out my others ones.

Comment

Vote

And all that good shit