Chapter 5

Jordan POV

And maybe what I was longing for wasn't something I necessarily needed . Maybe I was still drunk and I can't think straight because my head was pounding. I was crazy as hell for coming on to Messiah like that knowing this man only felt as if I was the most annoying bitch ever . I guess I wasn't too much used to rejection and how it felt and I was feeling pretty rejected right now. And as much as my head was starting to hurt I knew I needed to take some aspirin fast. I finally opened my eyes afraid of the sunlight that was peeking through my eye lids . I looked around the room and noticed it pitch black and honestly creeped me out , but I sucked it up and jumped out the bed and of course my clumsy ass hit the night stand next to me and I yelped in agony grabbing onto my toe .

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath grabbing ahold onto the night stand sitting back down on the bed.

I rubbed my pinky toe some more filling my eyes swell up and that's when I knew my drunk ass lost it and here I was crying and I don't think it was the fact that my toe hurt but at my life right now.

Like where did it all go wrong ? Everything was a bad idea from coming back home to last night

" I don't know what the hell I was thinking" I mumbled as I wiped a tear that fell from my eye.

Then the lights turned on and my eyes burn trying to adjust as I wiped my eyes.

" Shit Jordan , I almost shot you " that's when I saw Messiah with a Gun and my ass completely lost it , I mean I was bawling out crying forreal now . I was crying so nasty right now and I wiped my eyes and my make up started to come onto my hands . Everything Upsetted me right now and I blamed the dark liquor or maybe the Grey goose? because if one thing I knew for sure was that this alcohol shit was the devil and here I was playing cards with the devil.

About time I came down from hyperventilating and I had no more tears left in me I saw messiah stare at me awkwardly as If he was confused on what I was doing as if he didn't know what to do.

I'm pretty damn positive he didn't know what to do that's why he was looking at me instead of comforting me.

" You alright now" he stood up and put his gun in his pants as if it belonged there. I looked at him from head to toe seeing his chains dangle and drawls show with his all black biker pants . I looked away and blushed as I remembered his attire from the club he went from business man Messiah to hood nigga Messiah real quick . And as fucked up as it sounded I wanted to find out the difference between the two.

"No" I mumbled and he looked at me confused

" Come on Jordan I'm not for all that baby shit , what's wrong ?" He furrowed his eyes and I noticed his neck turned red . maybe I didn't like hood nigga Messiah .

" My toe" I pointed to and sure enough it was turning a pinkish-purple type color.

He bent down taking his gun out and seating it next to me on the night stand and my eyes bulged . he grabbed my toe and I yelped .

" What's wrong with it ? , your feet kinda funny looking " he twisted his face in confusion . And of course my goofy ass cracked a smile and laughed a little.

But he didn't find anything funny , I guess he was serious which made me laugh a little more and he still had a serious face plastered on him.

He made me feel better .

" Here put this on it" he handed me a bag filled with some ice cubs as I sat on the toliet and he leaned against the sink .

" Thank you " I mumbled softly and he looked at me with a straight face of course and I sighed defeated once again by his cold shoulder .

I placed the ice on my toe and it felt a little better , sore of course but much better .

" I'm sorry about what happened last night at the club" he stated and I damn near dropped the ice that was in my hand because this nigga NEVER apologized about nothing .

" You should've never been there" he continued and I looked at him as he looked straight ahead as I saw his Jaw clench and his neck turned red . then I realized now that this had meant he was mad.

Still quiet not knowing what to say to because honestly lost for words.

" Stay the fuck up out the club" he looked at me with coldest glare that brought chills to my spine and made my panties moist.

He Cut his eyes at me then turned and left out the room making my mouth go a gap .

A couple days later ....

Of course I haven't heard from or seen Messiah since that night and that very next morning he had clothes sat out for me to wear but being stubborn I was I returned to my grandma's house with the same attire , I had took a cab home and it seemed to be the longest ride ever.

I didn't need not a damn thing from Messiah ass and I was determined to make it work it out at my Nana's .

I was on a paperchase. A get rich fast type scheme.

I sat on porch letting my hair dry out from the shower I just to not to long ago.

My phone buzzed on the porch blinking Tae name. I ignored the call and continued to look at the sky seeing its transition from the evening to the night .

" Hey Ms. Jordan" I looked next door only to be greeted by my childhood friend Ryder.

He smiled at me cheekily and I smiled back feeling my cheeks swell with redness. He walked across the grass and sat next to me on the porch pushing my shoulder slightly.

" What you doing up this late" I smirked

" Minding my Business , like you should be doing " he smacked his lips then chuckled.

" I'm trying to make you my business" he mumbled but I pretended as though I didn't hear him and smiled shyly.

" let's go get Ice Cream " he got up from the porch grabbing on my hand and I shyly tired to move away.

" Ryder I look a mess " he smiled successfully pulling me up and I dusted my pants off.

" If this how you look a mess I can't wait till you really dressed" we headed for his car as I playfully pushed his shoulders. He opened the door for me , and before getting in I noticed a hot stare aiming at my back and of course it was Messiah creepy ass. I glanced at him once and saw a look of displeasure and ignored it hopping into the car.

Fuck that nigga ...

2:59.. 3:00...
I took the biggest breath from coming under the bath tub and smoothed my hair down.
I wish I could come up from the water in real life I feel as if I'm drowning. I didn't know my next move and I'm literally drowning in real life.
My anxiety too bad for this and I'd be damn if I slip.
" Jordan... Bitch is you alive?" See this what I talking about me and Tae too attached since I got back.
I sighed as I got out the bath and sat on the tub looking directly into the mirror. I'm going to go crazy thinking of ways to make use of myself and make sure everything covered. After all I am the big cousin and clearly Tae couldn't handle shit for herself. Getting money from the damn nigga.... I wish I didn't think of him this much.

"How was Ice cream with Ryder?" She sat on the bed and texted away at her phone.

" How did you even know?" She looked up for a spilt second.

" This is a Small ass neighborhood you know that right?" I rubbed lotion on my body softly making sure I cover every inch.

" It was very smooth, Ryder most definitely is a sweetheart" I remembered the whole night. Even though it was a short unexpected date. It was very sweet and sincere just like Ryder.

When I finally got dressed in my pajamas. Tae and I relaxed watching tv. My phone buzzed and An unknown number blinked across the screen.

"Wassup girl" he purred into the phone....