The Truth

On the bridge of locks, André opened up his stand for his costumers. Marinette and Adrien were sitting on the bench with a group of friends. The group included Marinette, Adrien, Alya, Nino, Rose, Jeluka, Alix, Luka, Ivan and Myléne. They were hanging out on the steps of the bridge next to his cart. "My name is André! André! Glacé! The sweetheart matchmaker!" He sang as he opened his cart. He rang the bell on the cart to let everyone knows that he's ready. "With one scoop or two, I'll find up for you with magical ice-cream flavors! My name is André! André! Glacé! The sweetheart matchmaker! With one scoop or two, I'll find up for you with magical ice-cream flavors!" He sang as he looked over and saw Marinette and Adrien. "Hello, André." Marinette said as she walked over to his stand with Adrien next to her. "Hey, pretty Marinette! Can I offer you two some ice-cream?" He asked them. "Of course!" They said excitedly. They giggled as she looked at Adrien then back at André. André scooped up an ice-cream with a cone for Marinette. "Banana like his hair, peach like his lips and mint like his eyes!" Andre said as he looked over at Adrien smiling secretly to himself. He gave Marinette her ice-cream. She smiled as she took it. "Thank you André." She said smiling softly. André smiled as he then looked at Adrien and started scooping up an ice-cream. "Strawberry with black chocolate chip! Blackberries for her hair, and blueberry ice-cream just like her sky blue stare!" He said as he gave Adrien his ice-cream cone. They finished their ice creams and snuggled up to one another looking out at the city of Paris. Marinette closed her eyes for a moment and ended up falling asleep.

Marinette woke up to Adrien running his fingers through her hair. Marinette looked up at him and smiled happily. "Hello my love." Adrien said softly as he leaned over and kissed her forehead gently. "Hello, Kitty." Marinette said as she moved over and cuddled him. "So warm, my loving kitty." She whispered softly as she slowly nuzzled her head against his chest. She could hear him purr. "So adorable." She said as she placed her around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair. Like usual he started purring like an adorable kitten. "I love you, Adrien Agreste." Marinette whispered. "And I love you, Marinette Dupain-Cheng," Adrien said as he looked down at her. "Let's stay here for a little bit longer." She whispered but he managed to get her up. They walked back to school together and joined up with Alya and Nino. Adrien smiled at Marinette as he went over to Nino's side. "Hey Girl." Alya said, sitting down next to Marinette on the steps. "Hey, Alya." She said as she looked at her and then back at Adrien. "Adrien is Chat Noir, Alya and we took down Hawk Moth." Marinette admitted as she looked at her best friend. "That's wonderful news. Now we can finally relax for a short bit before getting back into the crime-fighting business." Alya said with a large smile on her face as she looked at her best friend. "I'm just so happy that we know each other's identities. I was a little shocked when I first found out but it all clicked after we arrested him. The man that I have been in love with this entire time was my partner in crime fighting." Marinette admitted as she looked at him.