Chapter 15

-Brecklynn's Pov-

    After all the craziness went down it has been a couple days later and we are now in Texas. Joe and I are currently walking down to Izzy and Nick's room. I was shortly behind Joe and he walked into the room. 

"JOE GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" Izzy yells as she is cuddling with Nick on her bed. 

"Why!?" Joe asks with confused wide eyes.

"I AM NOT IN THE MOOD!" She yells.

    Nick, Joe, and I all looked at Izzy with wide eys.

"I WILL THROW MY TOAST AT YOU! GET OUT BOZO!" Izzy yells.

"Ah yes, typical Izzy when she's sick... Good luck Nick!" I say while turning around and walking out of the room. 

    Joe runs up to me obviously confused on what was going on. 

"What the heck just happened!?" Joe asks, extremely confused. 

"Izzy is extremely cranky when she is sick... So don't mess with her." I say while looking at him sternly.

"Ok... Ok I won't!" Joe says looking kinda terrifying. 

    He should be terrified... Joe and I are now on my bed cuddling watching TV when Izzy called me.

Brecklynn

Izzy

-Call-

"Hello?"

"B... Will you come to my room and hang with me... Nick went to get me soup and I'm lonely..."

"Sure! I'll be over in a second." 

"Yay! Thank you! Love you! See you in a second."

"Bye love you..." 

-End of Call-

    I hung up the phone while laughing.

"Who was that?" Joe asks.

"Izzy." I say with a chuckle.

"Ah miss cranky pants are lonely" Joe says.

"JOE! SHUT UP! THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND AND YOUR BROTHERS FIANCE." I say, raising my voice in a joking tone and smirking.

"WELL IT'S THE TRUTH!" Joe starts yelling back but angry.

"EVERYONE IS CRANKY WHEN THEY ARE SICK." I yell starting to get angry the smirk leaving my face

"WELL I'M NOT" He yells.

"I DOUBT IT BUT YOU SAY THAT. WELL I AM AND IF WERE GETTING MARRIED YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT. YOU ARE SLEEPING ALONE TONIGHT SO GOODNIGHT!" I say while grabbing my things and going over to Izzy's room. I then walked into her room.

"Izzy I am sleeping in here tonight... I don't care if I have to sleep on the floor but Joe and I just got into a fight and I don't want to see his face right now." I say sternly. 

"Ok you can have the second bed! I don't mind." She says.

"Thank you!" I say. 

    I dropped my stuff on the bed and jumped on Izzy's bed next to her. Izzy then turns her head to look at me.

"So exactly what did you guys fight about?" Izzy asks me. 

"He was just being rude. He called you miss cranky pants-" I start to say before she cuts me off.

"HE DID NOT CALL ME MISS CRANKY PANTS" She yells.

"Iz! Chill!" I say with a laugh.

"Oh yeah sorry, keep on ranting!" Izzy says