My brother

This is the first time writing a book...please bare with my grammars... if you have some questions to verify please dont be shy to leave a comment... thank you!!

Loraine's POV

"Loraine"

I am currently on the last table that i will serve for the night when i heard my name being called by one of my co-workers/friend joanne.

The place that im currently working is called "The Sweet Delight"  It is located in the north side of the city, a 2 floor building. This restaurant is for a couple date and sometimes for other personal meetings.

Ok back to the main topic. I look at joanne's green eyes as She approach me and said " one of our guest requested that you Loraine Martyn is going to serve the guest in the second floor."

I never got to go in the second floor, the manager wants a beautiful waitress in that floor.

The waitress that serve in the rooms said that the inside have an amazing full view of the city lights, have an table for two that is facing each other ,the walls and table cloth have the same color red, perfect for a date. And some also said that only rich people can have a reservation table in that floor.

"What room is it?" I asked eager to go. She pulled my ear like she dont want any one to hear what shes going to say ,and whisper the simple instruction that i can easily remember.

I followed what joanne instructed. I take the stairs going to the second floor and directly going to the room she said.

I look The second floor contains a set of 15 tables with a chair on both sides and have a glass wall that have the veiw of the city, there is also a 5 rooms that can be occupied for private reasons.

It isn't hard to find the room that she said because the instruction was only simple ,when i see a two well built body guards in a black and white suits with earphones on each ear, and on each side of the door thats the room im looking for.

I got a little nerous when i saw one of the guards look at me for some confirmation, i said to them that I was called to serve this room, he knock on the door maybe he heard the person inside said "come in" and then he open it.

I take 2  step and got busy pulling my small notebook and a pen in my pocket, i never saw the face of the person that im going to serve, but when i look up

I was in a shock when i saw a familiar face sitting on the chair and holding a paper in his hand at the table, wearing a tuxedo like he just arrived from a bussiness meeting. His here why? Why is my brother nicholas here?

My brain cells didn't know what to do and just stop for a second, i didn't even noticed that the door is already closed. He faced me with a smile and said,

"Aren't you missing your br-" i didnt let him finish his sentenced.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" i yelled. I dont even want to say his name, i was angry at him what is he doing here, showing himself, he didn't even go to the funeral mom and dad had, at that time i waited for his brotherly love but then he never came, i was left wepping and crying all alone in the house, i ignore all the pity that they gave me, every time someone know that part of my story they give me a pity look and i would start ignoring them after they gave me that look, only one didnt gave me a pity look and it joanne and after that we became friends.

The smile on his face vanish and was change into a serious look, i never seen that face before.

"Im here to take you out of this place."  He sternly said while still sitting.

"What?" I asked confused. Not moving from my spot.

"Your still not qualified to be given a independent freedom because your still minor...." he trailed.

He stand up from his sit and said" im going to be your guardian until you turn 18."

What? Did i hear him right? Be my guardian, if he thinks that its going to be that easy to forgive him then his wrong.

" are you going to think that im going to forgive you that easily?" I asked angrily.

" no, i thought that you have forgotten about me since your only 7 years old when i leave the house and your going to ask more about me and everything goes hapilly ever after but i guess you didn't forget."

Of course i wouldn't forget,when he leave the house he also brought with him the happy family that i wanted but thats story is for another time.

"Well your wrong, i wont come with you even if you force me to." I said stumping my foot at the end.

I didn't noticed that my brother was standing right at me, he gave me a hug then said " please stop being stubborn rain, im sorry i left you with them, i really did miss you."

When he said my nickname"rain" the memories from the past keep flooding my mind then the walls that always protects from my mental state came tumbling down, and came the tears that never shown until now, my knees became weak And i cried, i cried until i can cry no more.

And the scene is me crying in his suit and him holding me tight like he dont want to loose me again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorrt i didn't write there appearance, so here:
Nicholas- has an square shape   
                 face , black color of
                  hair & eyes.
Loraine- short missy black hair,
                 green eyes.

Hope you like it!!!